All app releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Feb 17th, 2018, 5:35 pm
lost my watchlist -- i believe i had the app running the in background and when i resumed, added a new app to watchlist and it overwrote what i had previously and the new app was the only app on the watchlist. (got corrupted due to stale session i guess)

How to we backup watchlist? - noticed a new data.ser file. <-- is that it?
Feb 17th, 2018, 5:35 pm
Feb 18th, 2018, 2:00 am
w1690034 wrote:lost my watchlist -- i believe i had the app running the in background and when i resumed, added a new app to watchlist and it overwrote what i had previously and the new app was the only app on the watchlist. (got corrupted due to stale session i guess)

3/4 post above this one, I explained how the watchlist works, just have a look.
I will have a look how we can avoid such a situation as yours.
Feb 18th, 2018, 2:00 am
Feb 18th, 2018, 3:17 am
w1690034 wrote:lost my watchlist -- i believe i had the app running the in background and when i resumed, added a new app to watchlist and it overwrote what i had previously and the new app was the only app on the watchlist. (got corrupted due to stale session i guess)

Exactly this is the problem am having till now, If you add any new App to the Watchlist it will replace all other Watchlisted Apps.!
and as mentioned by @Lucius1972 I have already taken the backup of data.ser but when i replace nothing happens,Still am having the newly added Watchlist App.!

Now i have added 32 Apps to Watchlist and save it but i don't have anything in Mobilism-->WatchlistBackup-->Bin-->an empty folder

Hope this will be fixed.!!
Feb 18th, 2018, 3:17 am

Tamil G
Feb 23rd, 2018, 9:57 pm
Will there be a version of the app for iOS?
Feb 23rd, 2018, 9:57 pm
Feb 24th, 2018, 4:05 am
I was trying to respond to a post in the forums, and the text entry wouldn't allow me to type more than a very limited number of characters. I shortened the entry, then hit the post button, and got an error saying "Failed to post comment." I tried a few more times, getting the same message. Checking from my desktop machine, I found that it *did* post those replies (which I have since deleted.) If you need any extra data, please let me know.

http://www.dexterityunlimited.com/b3ta/Screenshot_20180223-203841.jpg

Mobilism v2.1.0.1
Android v7.1.1
Device: Samsung J700P
Virtual Keyboard: Swype + Dragon v3.2.4
Feb 24th, 2018, 4:05 am

Please try all links before sending me a private message for new links (include a link to the original post).
Please let me know if you have any difficulties with any of my uploads.
Feb 24th, 2018, 6:27 am
Narasinha wrote:I was trying to respond to a post in the forums, and the text entry wouldn't allow me to type more than a very limited number of characters. I shortened the entry, then hit the post button, and got an error saying "Failed to post comment." I tried a few more times, getting the same message. Checking from my desktop machine, I found that it *did* post those replies (which I have since deleted.) If you need any extra data, please let me know.

Mobilism v2.1.0.1
Android v7.1.1
Device: Samsung J700P
Virtual Keyboard: Swype + Dragon v3.2.4

Thx for the feedback, should be fixed in 2.1.0.2
Furthermore I will increase the size of the characters you can type, so you have some more possibilities.
Feb 24th, 2018, 6:27 am
Feb 25th, 2018, 4:31 am
Thanks much, Lucius. Looking forward to the continued progress. Excellent work!
Feb 25th, 2018, 4:31 am

Please try all links before sending me a private message for new links (include a link to the original post).
Please let me know if you have any difficulties with any of my uploads.
Feb 25th, 2018, 2:02 pm
When you use the app, see a release and then click downloads it shows a few links. If you click on them they automatically open in the application rather than my default browser (Chrome). This would be fine, except the sites are full of ads and popups which don't play well with the application version. This means instead I have to click read more, scroll down and click the link myself which opens it in Chrome.

Can we have an option to open the link in Downloads with my default browser please?
Feb 25th, 2018, 2:02 pm
Feb 25th, 2018, 2:28 pm
unipinguin wrote:When you use the app, see a release and then click downloads it shows a few links. If you click on them they automatically open in the application rather than my default browser (Chrome). This would be fine, except the sites are full of ads and popups which don't play well with the application version. This means instead I have to click read more, scroll down and click the link myself which opens it in Chrome.

Can we have an option to open the link in Downloads with my default browser please?

Thx for the headsup. Will be added as option.
Feb 25th, 2018, 2:28 pm
Feb 26th, 2018, 2:52 am
Just installed that new version, quickly browse on it.

Very good job!

Compare to the other one, we now live outside the cave.

Thanks for the hard work.
Feb 26th, 2018, 2:52 am
Feb 26th, 2018, 10:07 pm
Do we need to re-register to use the app or will our username and password from the site work?
Feb 26th, 2018, 10:07 pm
Feb 26th, 2018, 10:49 pm
book pusha wrote:Do we need to re-register to use the app or will our username and password from the site work?

Your forum username/password will work.
Feb 26th, 2018, 10:49 pm
Mar 2nd, 2018, 2:52 pm
Hi guys. I can't see "Virtual Reality" under categories.
Can you implement this in future updates?

Thanks!
Mar 2nd, 2018, 2:52 pm
Mar 4th, 2018, 12:28 am
Disk4mat wrote:
book pusha wrote:Do we need to re-register to use the app or will our username and password from the site work?

Actually it's not working for me: it's listing me as a basic member in the app and not allowing premium functions. The website and the old mobilism market work just fine. Am I missing a settings toggle or is the new app just broken?
Mar 4th, 2018, 12:28 am
Mar 4th, 2018, 2:48 am
epazotl wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:

Actually it's not working for me: it's listing me as a basic member in the app and not allowing premium functions. The website and the old mobilism market work just fine. Am I missing a settings toggle or is the new app just broken?

You need to login to Premium first- select any release, then Premium Downloads and it will prompt you for your login.
Mar 4th, 2018, 2:48 am