Feedback or requests for help with the site.
May 29th, 2018, 12:01 am
Need help installing this app

Wiccan & Witchcraft Spells PRO v1.0

It says something about amazon that I uninstalled it when I never had it installed it that I can remember in the first place. Anyone know what I should do?
May 29th, 2018, 12:01 am

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

May 29th, 2018, 1:24 am
Install lucky patcher/ clic on your app and And open patch menu/ create modified APK and re-sign the apk without the Amazon Licence vérification. If your devices not rooted take the option Uninstall before install. Let me know if it work please !
May 29th, 2018, 1:24 am

Neur⭕Sick
SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT..
May 29th, 2018, 1:28 am
Ah.. if you already have the OBB mod. Dont tick for data backup. Otherwise tick the box. Anyway.. always make backup of your original if you want to test some other tweaks.
May 29th, 2018, 1:28 am

Neur⭕Sick
May 29th, 2018, 2:48 am
where do i get lucky patcher?

whats obb?

I looked for lucky and couldnt find on google play.

How do i backup?
May 29th, 2018, 2:48 am

May 30th, 2018, 5:22 am
C`mon. Search in mobilism app or on Google to get the official. And OBB place it on /android/obb
May 30th, 2018, 5:22 am

Neur⭕Sick
Jun 1st, 2018, 3:01 pm
okay update. I didnt get what you said at first but certain things clicked.

I download the regular version on google play. I didnt actually know it had a regular version. I thought I was going to get the same error or some crap. To my surprise. Nothing, nada. Smooth as butter. I like the app. Then I finally tried to install as I thought you said but those folders dont show the app. Whether I go to the memory of my tablet or memory card( It shows the folder files empty). Or through the tablet options or file explorer. Nothing. So my only hope was to install pro. That way it installs on top of the regular version. Nothing either. It install seperately and it still gives the same error though the original doesnt. Dont know why it didnt install over the regular version. The icon also is different. Dont know what other tips you got for me but the regular version is great at least if i dont install it now i know what its like and how much fun it is.
Jun 1st, 2018, 3:01 pm