Jun 24th, 2018, 6:37 am
Love to. If I had even a penny to spare. :(
Jun 24th, 2018, 6:37 am

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Jun 29th, 2018, 4:41 am
Bumping somebody else's request commits you to donate a reward of at least the minimum amount - 10 WRZ$.

Your request will be deleted if there has not been a reply within 14 days of the last post.

Keeping the requests forum neat and organized is one of the reasons why we limit the number of bumps per user (two) and the total number of bumps overall, (six to eight) if we didn't, a request could potentially stay in the system for months without it's being fulfilled, and make a real mess out of the forum.

Once the reward has been paid, the requester should post a reply saying they did so; the fulfiller should post a reply saying they received the donation.

Having read all that, I wonder if an outsider bumps a request more than once, if he/she should also pay per bump to conform to this statement "Your request will be deleted if there has not been a reply within 14 days of the last post." Otherwise, requesters will just make multiple accounts, each account able to bump as much as they can within the "six to eight" bump limit to prolong the shelf life of said request.

Or, only their first bump should be counted and their subsequent bumps won't affect the countdown/timer.

Also, why are moderators closing threads without the "fulfiller posting a reply saying they received the donation".
If moderators have means to confirm said transactions aside from that of the requester and/or bumpee(s) statement, then it's alright. The less hassle for us, the better.
Jun 29th, 2018, 4:41 am
Jun 29th, 2018, 8:57 am
jelly_ace wrote:Also, why are moderators closing threads without the "fulfiller posting a reply saying they received the donation".
If moderators have means to confirm said transactions aside from that of the requester and/or bumpee(s) statement, then it's alright. The less hassle for us, the better.

Yes, of course moderators have means to confirm transactions. But that's what it should be, a confirmation. It is the responsibility of the persons involved to state clearly whether they have "donated" or "received the donation". The moderator's job is to confirm. Please see your pms for more information on your particular case.
Jun 29th, 2018, 8:57 am
Jun 29th, 2018, 8:57 pm
I have a request.

Because this is the ebook help desk and should be the first place we look for answers, I would like the following added to Post #1 (the Table of Contents, if you will):

A link to the list of ebook moderators so we can easily find someone to contact and, maybe, what each one handles (if that's not already listed there).
A link to the list of banned hosts for easy reference.
A link to preferred hosts for easy reference.

Please?
Jun 29th, 2018, 8:57 pm

Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
Jun 30th, 2018, 5:45 pm
Anonyma'am wrote:I have a request.

Because this is the ebook help desk and should be the first place we look for answers, I would like the following added to Post #1 (the Table of Contents, if you will):

A link to the list of ebook moderators so we can easily find someone to contact and, maybe, what each one handles (if that's not already listed there).
A link to the list of banned hosts for easy reference.
A link to preferred hosts for easy reference.

Please?

- A link to The Team (Positions List) with the names of all ebook moderators and what they handle has been added to the opening post of this Help desk.
- A list of banned hosts is not necessary, most no longer exist and the only one still up but permanently banned is mentioned in the eBook section Rules, Nitroflare.
- A link to the list of Mobilism Premium Supported filehosts has been added as well. This site does not have preferred filehosts, posters do. What we have is hosts supported by the Premium Downloader.

There is a temporary ban on one other host, Upload4earn. The ban will last for a few more days or until the owner fixes the 404 problems some users have been experiencing for some time. Whether the ban is lifted or made permanent will depend on his success, we will know soon enough.
Jun 30th, 2018, 5:45 pm
Jul 5th, 2018, 2:15 am
douploads.net keeps giving me a "404 Not Found nginx" error. II've tried many different titles. Seeing as I can't download it can I request the book again?'

merry60 wrote:All releases must have two links, please try the second and see if it works. If it doesn't, please message the OP before requesting the same book again, thanks.
Jul 5th, 2018, 2:15 am
Jul 8th, 2018, 2:02 am
Hello All! I have a question I sent a PM to an up loader of a book but said person hasn’t been on since June 28th and they have a regular grey screen name.. it’s Department 19 Files Book 1 By Will Hill https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=2027425 <—- link , it’s also linked to the Dept 19 Files Books 2-4 https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1295&t=2639637&hilit=Will+hill <—link which I have so that’s great! Um I sent a pm to her on June 30th and it’s been Unread it says. Usually I just wait but I’m worried that this won’t get a new link. Can you guys help with this? I don’t know what to do. Another question and I saw it asked before about Passwords on files, tried the custom google search and PMed the downloader I have a day or two yet to wait for the uploaded to get back to me and Ive tried mobilism.org and all those passwords nothing works. I used premium so I tried regular downloading and only one of the links works with the same thing I need a password here is the link for that one too https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=488653&hilit=Bradley+Sands the file is named RSWFKY.rar. I’m using Safari, no popups (because of premium downloads) and I use Documents By Readdle. I have Kybooks, Bluefire reader and regular ones too.
Hoping you guys can help! I love mobilism! Been super happy with my premium but annoyed that constantly have to put in password to download.. a couple times it just stayed in there which was cool.
Jul 8th, 2018, 2:02 am

Image Happy Reading!
Jul 8th, 2018, 3:06 am
Dwnldmkitty wrote:Hello All! I have a question I sent a PM to an up loader of a book but said person hasn’t been on since June 28th and they have a regular grey screen name.. it’s Department 19 Files Book 1 By Will Hill https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=2027425 <—- link , it’s also linked to the Dept 19 Files Books 2-4 https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1295&t=2639637&hilit=Will+hill <—link which I have so that’s great! Um I sent a pm to her on June 30th and it’s been Unread it says. Usually I just wait but I’m worried that this won’t get a new link. Can you guys help with this? I don’t know what to do. Another question and I saw it asked before about Passwords on files, tried the custom google search and PMed the downloader I have a day or two yet to wait for the uploaded to get back to me and Ive tried mobilism.org and all those passwords nothing works. I used premium so I tried regular downloading and only one of the links works with the same thing I need a password here is the link for that one too https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=488653&hilit=Bradley+Sands the file is named RSWFKY.rar. I’m using Safari, no popups (because of premium downloads) and I use Documents By Readdle. I have Kybooks, Bluefire reader and regular ones too.
Hoping you guys can help! I love mobilism! Been super happy with my premium but annoyed that constantly have to put in password to download.. a couple times it just stayed in there which was cool.

Weelee wrote:this one .... viewtopic.php?p=2027425#2027425 ...I called for a Mirror ..PM the poster for this sort of post

This one you have ...so no need to follow up: viewtopic.php?p=5620434#5620434

I expired this post as the user is inactive: viewtopic.php?p=1304370#1304370 and I re-posted a new one for you
Jul 8th, 2018, 3:06 am
Jul 8th, 2018, 3:25 am
The inactive user was the Will Hill Book 1 poster? I clicked the link and it said I didn’t have access lol I’m thinking that’s a mod thing? So then someone new will post a whole new post now for The book or mirror?

Weelee wrote:Nope ! ... Will Hill book one was here on the 28th June ...that makes it a Mirror not an inactive user
Jul 8th, 2018, 3:25 am
Jul 8th, 2018, 3:50 am
Oh I Get it, it was the other book Bradley Sands and now I forgot the book title, the one with the weird password problem. I guess I will delete the file then. I remember reading 4 weeks is the limit for inactive user and u can check on their profile page.. I never checked that one lol only the Will Hill files. I also messaged you back stating I would tell you if the other user gets back to me which is now redundant now that I figured it out lol sorry!
Jul 8th, 2018, 3:50 am

Image Happy Reading!
Jul 18th, 2018, 10:52 pm
One more (hopefully) small-but-helpful suggestion.

I get notified when this topic is updated. Sometimes when I click the link for the latest post, it sends me to the first post of this topic which tells me one or more of the "Table of Contents" has been updated. However, there is nothing to show me which one it is.

I suggest each bulleted point have the date of last update added to the end.

merry60 wrote:The reason why you are sometimes sent to the first post of this topic is that the latest comment for which you were notified has been removed, you can rest assured that the TOC was not modified. The nonexisting post may have been deleted for inappropriate, or simply moved to the proper section where it actually belonged (eBooks Requests, Premium downloader, Reading recommendations, etc.)
Jul 18th, 2018, 10:52 pm
Jul 23rd, 2018, 12:03 pm
Can we request ebook that are not in english ?

Loya wrote: Yes, you can, just add the language inside the request and might be more helpful if you added it to the request's subject line too.
Jul 23rd, 2018, 12:03 pm
Aug 2nd, 2018, 2:58 pm
Newbie question. I read that standalone novels by the same author have to be posted in the same topic. If I want to post Books 2 and 3 of a series of which Book 1 is already on the site how should I proceed? Do I post 2 & 3 as a single new topic or do I have to contact the author of the topic containing Book 1?

Edit: Furthermore, how should I name a topic containing 2 or more books?
iheartbooks77 wrote: If you wish to post #2-3 in a series, you don't need to contact the poster of the other books. You can post in one release yourself as long as the books are not already posted on site. For multiple books by the same author, the subject should read 2 Books by Author or 3 Novels by Author and so on. Please take a look at other releases for examples on how a post should be set. You can also find further answers to any questions you may have in our Posting guidelines and ebook section rules. Feel free to contact any ebook moderator online. Best of luck! :)
Aug 2nd, 2018, 2:58 pm
Aug 9th, 2018, 6:10 am
Hello, I have a question. A lot of the times when I try to download an eBook/ePub lot of the time a Notepad ends up getting downloaded from the files full of random gibberish. This happens on a constant basis and is annoying when I'm trying to find a book. I asked for help and someone was nice enough to download a book and send into me themselves. That same link gave me a Notepad full of gibberish while he got an ePub.

No idea whyy thus is happening. Pls help!

merry60 wrote:Please send me a private message with one of the links where this happens, so I can look into it. If someone already tried to help you and the same thing happened it sounds like there may be a problem on your end.
Aug 9th, 2018, 6:10 am
Aug 9th, 2018, 7:31 pm
@Merry60 - if the problem can affect the rest of us, please post an explanation and solution, OK? :)

On a similar note, I've d/l'ed ebooks in which the extension is missing. If you use M$ Winders, the Type will just say "file". If the file name ends in characters such as &%133 or the like, just change the extension to .ePUB (133 is usually ePUB).
Aug 9th, 2018, 7:31 pm

Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.