All eBook releases sorted by their types into categories.
Jun 14th, 2018, 3:15 pm
@nickliam Hulkload is currently experiencing a lot of problems. Their entire site is currently down- try going to hulkload.com.

Tusfiles has changed their domain from tusfiles. net to tusfiles.com. Please refresh your: https://forum.mobilism.org/filehosts.xml if you don't see blue arrows next to Tusfiles links.
Jun 14th, 2018, 3:15 pm
Jun 15th, 2018, 11:03 pm
Hulkload.com is giving the same error message

The issue with Hulkload.com has resolved itself.
Jun 15th, 2018, 11:03 pm
Jun 20th, 2018, 1:36 pm
Cloudyfiles.org has been added as a supported filehost. If you are not yet seeing blue arrows next to their links, please refresh your https://forum.mobilism.org/filehosts.xml (go to the page and press Fn + F5).
Jun 20th, 2018, 1:36 pm
Jun 23rd, 2018, 7:39 am
Disk4mat wrote:Cloudyfiles.org has been added as a supported filehost. If you are not yet seeing blue arrows next to their links, please refresh your https://forum.mobilism.org/filehosts.xml (go to the page and press Fn + F5).

:D Thanks for all of your hard work.
Jun 23rd, 2018, 7:39 am
Jun 26th, 2018, 8:54 pm
Hi guys. Thanks for the hard work. I have the app and have premium but in the past few days my download times have been slow. They would whizz along before but are very slow now. Ive hard reset my S8 just in case but the problem remains. Any advice please?
Jun 26th, 2018, 8:54 pm
Jun 26th, 2018, 11:40 pm
simon7569 wrote:Hi guys. Thanks for the hard work. I have the app and have premium but in the past few days my download times have been slow. They would whizz along before but are very slow now. Ive hard reset my S8 just in case but the problem remains. Any advice please?

It might be on our end, I'm looking into it.
Jun 26th, 2018, 11:40 pm
Jun 28th, 2018, 5:16 pm
Just upgraded to Premium for Life and it's worth every penny. I've been using Premium for the last 3 years when you first offered it. I download loads of books for me, my family, and friends. Bypassing the wait time and restrictions on how many downloads in an hour, based on the multiple sites that uploaders use, frees up time and eases frustration. I think of this as an investment in the books I want, just like my Kindle Unlimited membership. Thanks again!!
Jun 28th, 2018, 5:16 pm
Jun 28th, 2018, 5:58 pm
I purchased Premium + Vip and am so glad I did. Best investment I have made in a long time. Very satisfied with downloads and times. Thanks for this great site and making book life a bit more easier and fun.
Jun 28th, 2018, 5:58 pm
Jun 29th, 2018, 8:29 pm
Hi. Is there any news on the speed of the downloads? Wondering if its just my phone. Cheers
Jun 29th, 2018, 8:29 pm
Jun 30th, 2018, 2:38 am
simon7569 wrote:Hi. Is there any news on the speed of the downloads? Wondering if its just my phone. Cheers

As far as I can tell there doesn't seem to be anything wrong on our end.
Jun 30th, 2018, 2:38 am
Jun 30th, 2018, 10:42 pm
A new years subscription, it is the best!
Jun 30th, 2018, 10:42 pm
Jul 1st, 2018, 4:48 am
I'm having to repeatedly enter my premium user name and password for each download (books). Usually I just have to enter it one time per session and I can download all I want. Frustrating to have to re-enter the info for each download. ???
Jul 1st, 2018, 4:48 am
Jul 1st, 2018, 10:52 am
Disk4mat wrote:
simon7569 wrote:Hi. Is there any news on the speed of the downloads? Wondering if its just my phone. Cheers

As far as I can tell there doesn't seem to be anything wrong on our end.

Thanks for the help. It was my DNS settings. I changed them and now it's alot faster.
Jul 1st, 2018, 10:52 am
Jul 1st, 2018, 1:54 pm
3Wire wrote:I'm having to repeatedly enter my premium user name and password for each download (books). Usually I just have to enter it one time per session and I can download all I want. Frustrating to have to re-enter the info for each download. ???


Resolved the issue. Think it might have been a cookie setting I changed earlier. Changed it back and everything seems to be working fine again.
Jul 1st, 2018, 1:54 pm