Keep yourself informed!
Jul 1st, 2018, 10:52 am
Disk4mat wrote:
simon7569 wrote:Hi. Is there any news on the speed of the downloads? Wondering if its just my phone. Cheers

As far as I can tell there doesn't seem to be anything wrong on our end.

Thanks for the help. It was my DNS settings. I changed them and now it's alot faster.
Jul 1st, 2018, 10:52 am
Jul 1st, 2018, 1:54 pm
3Wire wrote:I'm having to repeatedly enter my premium user name and password for each download (books). Usually I just have to enter it one time per session and I can download all I want. Frustrating to have to re-enter the info for each download. ???

Resolved the issue. Think it might have been a cookie setting I changed earlier. Changed it back and everything seems to be working fine again.
Jul 1st, 2018, 1:54 pm
Jul 2nd, 2018, 5:10 pm
There is an ongoing issue on the network which is used by our server for the Premium Downloader. Our host is aware of it and working on it, and it should be resolved shortly

Edit 1: they have fixed the issue.
Edit 2: issue is back: https://www.hetzner-status.de/en.html (we're on Router fsn1-dc8-ex9k1)
Edit 3: they say they have fixed the issue
Jul 2nd, 2018, 5:10 pm
Jul 3rd, 2018, 7:25 am
Hi. Just today the blue arrow for download is missing. It works great just yesterday
Jul 3rd, 2018, 7:25 am
Jul 3rd, 2018, 10:53 pm
I just renewed again. Building my library, so that when I retire in a few years, I can go off into the wilderness and read for the rest of my life. I have been using Mobilism premium for three years and the best part of Premium is that it take less than 10 seconds to get my download. Think about that.
Jul 3rd, 2018, 10:53 pm
Jul 4th, 2018, 5:17 am
Hi, I'm still having the issue when I have to sign in again for every book I want to download with premium. I haven't had this issue before today, but it's been happening all day
Jul 4th, 2018, 5:17 am

The Unexamined Life is Not Worth Living
Jul 4th, 2018, 9:02 pm
wishingstar wrote:Hi, I'm still having the issue when I have to sign in again for every book I want to download with premium. I haven't had this issue before today, but it's been happening all day

This means that for some reason your browser isn't saving our cookie. It could be caused by a lot of different things; having your browser set to not save cookies, security plugins, using a private session/incognito mode, etc. Could you test using a browser different from the one you normally use (so, for example, if you usually use Chrome, try using Internet Explorer or Firefox)? Feel free to PM me and I can help you out there since this may require a bit of back and forth.
Jul 4th, 2018, 9:02 pm
Jul 6th, 2018, 5:09 pm
Clean interface. Good job guys.
Jul 6th, 2018, 5:09 pm
Jul 7th, 2018, 3:19 am
Downloading with Mobilism Premium is a great service! Saves me from man-handling all those reCaptchas (which don't seem to be working properly as of late), and no need for multiple premium accounts at various fileshares.

Great idea!
Jul 7th, 2018, 3:19 am
Jul 7th, 2018, 8:32 am
Great, wish I'd signed up years ago. So how does it work? An upload was wrong and the uploader renewed the links but the blue arrow still gets the old file.
Jul 7th, 2018, 8:32 am
Jul 7th, 2018, 6:21 pm
wappa wrote:Great, wish I'd signed up years ago. So how does it work? An upload was wrong and the uploader renewed the links but the blue arrow still gets the old file.

The files can still remain in our cache if the uploader keeps the same filename, so it will take some time before it clears.
Jul 7th, 2018, 6:21 pm
Jul 8th, 2018, 11:17 am
A huge thank you to the people who run this amazing site. The premium subscription is worth every penny and works perfectly. Highly recommend it!
Jul 8th, 2018, 11:17 am
Jul 8th, 2018, 4:25 pm
I am a member since 2011 of this amazing site. Just got the premium subscription.. worth every penny.. loving it..

And Mobilism is getting better and better..i recommend the premium subscription or try at least the trial before you purchase..you will love it..
Jul 8th, 2018, 4:25 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jul 9th, 2018, 10:28 pm
I added an extra year plus VIP to my account back in February, but I learned it wasn't tacked-on to the year that ended 7/4. I replied to the expiration notice email, but there has been no reply nor action. Help, please?
Jul 9th, 2018, 10:28 pm