Services provided by the Mobilism staff to make life easier for our members.
Jul 10th, 2018, 1:41 am
eviancat wrote:I added an extra year plus VIP to my account back in February, but I learned it wasn't tacked-on to the year that ended 7/4. I replied to the expiration notice email, but there has been no reply nor action. Help, please?

Check your PMs please.
Jul 10th, 2018, 1:41 am
Jul 11th, 2018, 11:01 pm
Another happy customer!

I don't need to worry about those awful virus-sites that are used to host the books, and I don't need to worry about those annoying, mostly non-functional without disabling anti-virus/anti-spam software reCaptchas, and no need for multiple premium accounts at various fileshare sites.
Jul 11th, 2018, 11:01 pm

Ooookay, so my HD crashed- I lost loads of books. I've managed to get back a big chunk, but I can't remember what's missing!

!'m trying to get them back... one book at a time.

Jul 12th, 2018, 1:33 pm
6/29/18
I have just purchased a premium account and I'm not sure if I can use the same username and password as I have for mobilism.
admin [mailto:admin@mobilism.org]
30 June 2018
Yup, you can.
01 July 2018
I tried to download using my mobilism log in and it wouldn’t accept it. So I requested a change of password for premium account and I have yet to receive an email advising new password. I have checked by junk folder as well but there is no email.
12 July 2018
I'm still waiting for an email with password change, so I haven't been able to access premium.
Thanks
Jul 12th, 2018, 1:33 pm
Jul 13th, 2018, 5:46 am
cathyn wrote:6/29/18
I have just purchased a premium account and I'm not sure if I can use the same username and password as I have for mobilism.
admin [mailto:admin@mobilism.org]
30 June 2018
Yup, you can.
01 July 2018
I tried to download using my mobilism log in and it wouldn’t accept it. So I requested a change of password for premium account and I have yet to receive an email advising new password. I have checked by junk folder as well but there is no email.
12 July 2018
I'm still waiting for an email with password change, so I haven't been able to access premium.
Thanks

Please check your PMs. For future reference you should always PM me here rather than use the admin@mobilism.org email, you'll get a much faster response and the request will always reach me.
Jul 13th, 2018, 5:46 am
Jul 14th, 2018, 2:39 am
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com issue:

if i posted in the wrong forum - kindly pardon

while using premium download - get the following error
Processing. Remain patient.
There is a problem with this filehost, please use another mirror.
Jul 14th, 2018, 2:39 am
Jul 14th, 2018, 4:40 am
mindmap wrote:(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com issue:

If you try going to any hulkload.com link right now you will get:
"Software error:
Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 30.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@hulkload.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error."

In short, their entire site is down. Nothing we can do unfortunately.
Jul 14th, 2018, 4:40 am
Jul 17th, 2018, 10:56 pm
Disk4mat wrote:
mindmap wrote:(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com issue:

If you try going to any hulkload.com link right now you will get:
"Software error:
Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 30.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@hulkload.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error."

In short, their entire site is down. Nothing we can do unfortunately.

Too many problems with Hulkload...
Jul 17th, 2018, 10:56 pm
Jul 19th, 2018, 7:40 am
I think mobilism premium is fantastic and can see myself becoming a lifetime member next year it has great content and the help from admins is superb
Jul 19th, 2018, 7:40 am
Jul 21st, 2018, 4:27 am
We have been alerted by PayPal that they had issues throughout yesterday. If you attempted to purchase an account and it didn't work, please try again now.
Jul 21st, 2018, 4:27 am
Jul 24th, 2018, 1:36 pm
Does your password change when you renew? Did it this morning but keep getting a message stating password wrong. I've cleared cookies as well.
Jul 24th, 2018, 1:36 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jul 24th, 2018, 4:09 pm
zom414 wrote:Does your password change when you renew? Did it this morning but keep getting a message stating password wrong. I've cleared cookies as well.

It does not. But I can reset your password if you'd like.
Jul 24th, 2018, 4:09 pm
Jul 24th, 2018, 11:58 pm
Hello, yesterday I renewed to a premium acct but, now when I try to use the little blue arrow to download it tells me my password is wrong. Could you please help me reset my password for downloading?

Thank you!
Jul 24th, 2018, 11:58 pm
Jul 25th, 2018, 1:52 am
Disk4mat wrote:
zom414 wrote:Does your password change when you renew? Did it this morning but keep getting a message stating password wrong. I've cleared cookies as well.

It does not. But I can reset your password if you'd like.

Yes please.
Jul 25th, 2018, 1:52 am

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jul 25th, 2018, 9:11 pm
@alicub @zom414 Check your PMs.
Jul 25th, 2018, 9:11 pm
Jul 26th, 2018, 10:18 am
Hello everyone,

I've just become a Premium member. Hoooray! :D I'm looking forward to taking part in this awesome community! :thumbup: :clap:
Jul 26th, 2018, 10:18 am