Keep yourself informed!
Aug 5th, 2018, 1:43 am
Thanks and a reminder for all, for Android Apps you want to download only .APK file types, or if its zippped it will be a .ZIP or .RAR file type. NO .EXE file-types under any circumstances.

If you inadvertently downloaded an .EXE file, DELETE IT and re-try the download.

Enjoy! :D
Aug 5th, 2018, 1:43 am
Aug 13th, 2018, 12:12 pm
I never could download anything from upload4earn.org exept of the .exe file!
Yes, I saw instructions and follwed the instruction from the frst post.
And if the post has only two links and one of them is for upload4earn.org and another link is "dead" I could not get the book at all :(
Aug 13th, 2018, 12:12 pm
Dec 12th, 2018, 7:02 pm
Some filehosts are very tricky indeed :-? SO thank you very much for this useful informative post! :thumbup: :thumbup:
Dec 12th, 2018, 7:02 pm
Mar 13th, 2019, 10:59 pm
Shaun White wrote:Wow this is a really a World Class community :D with
Great Releasers and Mods like infinitely, MickyFoley
to name a few.
Thanks for the heads up... :)
================================
Guys FYI 8)

Win Explorer, go to Folder Options/View/
and uncheck (Hide extensions for known file types)

Also adjust your Hosts file on windows & android.
Sean White? Not THE Sean White the Olympic Snowboarder??

~ Fly With Me ~
Shaun White wrote:Wow this is a really a World Class community :D with
Great Releasers and Mods like infinitely, MickyFoley
to name a few.
Thanks for the heads up... :)
================================
Guys FYI 8)

Win Explorer, go to Folder Options/View/
and uncheck (Hide extensions for known file types)

Also adjust your Hosts file on windows & android.
Sean White? Not THE Sean White the Olympic Snowboarder??

~ Fly With Me ~
May 15th, 2019, 8:03 am
Hi, Just recently filescdn has stopped connecting. Is it just me or is it broken?
Its a shame because it was one of the best to download from for me.

merry60 wrote:Depends on the link. Filescdn has been having problems on and off since November 2018. Please read:
viewtopic.php?p=6372760#6372760
viewtopic.php?p=5953994#5953994
May 15th, 2019, 8:03 am
Jun 6th, 2019, 7:07 pm
I am constantly having trouble with douploads.net. I have followed your advice and almost always end up with a white screen with 404 Not Found with a black line underneath then nginx underneath that. I keep clearing the doupload cookies in my browser, try again and get the same message. I have also tried using Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge all to no avail. What is the matter?
Jun 6th, 2019, 7:07 pm
Jun 6th, 2019, 7:57 pm
xelayecats wrote:I am constantly having trouble with douploads.net. I have followed your advice and almost always end up with a white screen with 404 Not Found with a black line underneath then nginx underneath that. I keep clearing the doupload cookies in my browser, try again and get the same message. I have also tried using Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge all to no avail. What is the matter?

Please read here, thank you:
http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=6557094#6557094
http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=6557093#6557093
Jun 6th, 2019, 7:57 pm
Apr 18th, 2020, 2:18 pm
@merry

Can you please add a How-to-download guide for dropgalaxy.vip?
It's kinda similar to douploads.

The strange thing is that when you click on dropgalaxy.in links, you get redirected to dropgalaxy.com/SOME-TEXT.html and not the actual link.
The DG Admin told me that "download domain changing is important to avoid dmca abuse reports."
So, nothing to worry about I guess. ;)

merry60 wrote:All done, and I hope he's right!

edit: Thanks, merry! I too hope he's right.
Apr 18th, 2020, 2:18 pm
Aug 6th, 2020, 11:33 pm
File-up.org has always been tricky for me, even on different devices. But for the last day or so, there is an additional quirk that I cannot figure out how to avoid: after popups, the countdown, new windows, and offers of eligible women who Want To Meet Me Now, the window content is covered by a dark tint that prevents any access of the "get download link" button. So yeah...What new devilry is this?

Unfortunately, a very gracious and popular uploader uses File-Up for their second link, with primary links expiring sometimes within a few weeks of posting. Can anyone suggest a workaround? Thanks for any tips.
Aug 6th, 2020, 11:33 pm

Reject transphobia and all those who spread hate and ignorance.
Aug 7th, 2020, 8:05 am
TommyT139 wrote:File-up.org has always been tricky for me, even on different devices. But for the last day or so, there is an additional quirk that I cannot figure out how to avoid: after popups, the countdown, new windows, and offers of eligible women who Want To Meet Me Now, the window content is covered by a dark tint that prevents any access of the "get download link" button. So yeah...What new devilry is this?

Unfortunately, a very gracious and popular uploader uses File-Up for their second link, with primary links expiring sometimes within a few weeks of posting. Can anyone suggest a workaround? Thanks for any tips.

It happened to me in firefox and I was told to switch browsers as the first step to pinpoint the problem and find a solution. The link worked fine in Chrome, so I went back to FF to find the culprit and it turned out that one of my add-ons was preventing the pages from loading properly. A pain having to try one by one, but it worked.
Aug 7th, 2020, 8:05 am
Aug 7th, 2020, 9:13 pm
Thanks, but I don’t think I have that option. This is on ipad & iphone, and I’ve tried different apps with their internal browsers, to no avail. I have a very old laptop, but that can’t be updated.
Aug 7th, 2020, 9:13 pm

Reject transphobia and all those who spread hate and ignorance.
Nov 30th, 2022, 12:03 am
The images for using up-4ever.com: aren't showing in my browser (chrome). Please help.
Nov 30th, 2022, 12:03 am
Nov 30th, 2022, 8:54 am
StarredReader wrote:The images for using up-4ever.com: aren't showing in my browser (chrome). Please help.

The image server used for the screenshots went out of business, fixed now.
Nov 30th, 2022, 8:54 am