Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Aug 3rd, 2018, 3:43 pm
I've got the string now how do I apply it to the text null cipher *6 got through six in 6 hours with all the hints not great but not bad.
Aug 3rd, 2018, 3:43 pm

“The tongue may hide the truth but the eyes—never!”
― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita
Thanks Mods for Being Awesome
Aug 3rd, 2018, 10:53 pm
Arghhhh venus, mars what? I do not understand.

Aug 3rd, 2018, 10:53 pm
Aug 6th, 2018, 7:25 am
Ok i don't understand sheit here. Is there questions somewhere? where do i input/submit them? I must be a complete retard but no matter which question i choose i get nothing to solve. What am i doing wrong? Never done any contests here though so not sure how this works. sry for bugging you with my idiocrazy.. :(

Follow the link. Click. --n0tty
Aug 6th, 2018, 7:25 am

It's lonely at the top, but it's good to be King! 8)
Aug 9th, 2018, 5:36 am
Venus planets. Alphabetic substitution. Difference between I'm. Going crazy. Arghhh.
Aug 9th, 2018, 5:36 am

Aug 13th, 2018, 2:06 am
I needed a hand, but i finally passed the water. Mahalo, notty.
Aug 13th, 2018, 2:06 am
Aug 15th, 2018, 5:21 am
Made it to the water now how to interpret the bass line.
Aug 15th, 2018, 5:21 am

Aug 15th, 2018, 5:56 am
Mayan symbols alright I can do this.
Aug 15th, 2018, 5:56 am

Aug 15th, 2018, 8:17 am
Mayan O ja I have no idea what the rest means
Aug 15th, 2018, 8:17 am

Aug 16th, 2018, 8:13 pm
has no one solved this yet? I'm dying for the answers :D

are there enough hints for Q12 the ship? It doesn't seem that way
Aug 16th, 2018, 8:13 pm
Aug 17th, 2018, 6:39 pm
Still stuck on the Mayan symbols I've done the phonetics it sounds German but I'm confused to the meaning.
Aug 17th, 2018, 6:39 pm

Aug 18th, 2018, 12:21 am
I was way over thinking that. I went too deep and was going through large syllabaries. Once I got the phonetics I thought you had to translate from German. Now onto Flute fish Venice 102. Wish me luck. Seriously ae27ff and gamemastertips.com. Com aren't this difficult more word gamey.
Aug 18th, 2018, 12:21 am

Aug 18th, 2018, 11:45 pm
I cant even work out what I'm supposed to be seeing in the third image. a village? a dock? a port? a marina?
Aug 18th, 2018, 11:45 pm
Aug 19th, 2018, 9:49 am
I'm both happy and distraught ( :lol: ) to announce that Atlantis has been running for over a year now. When we started the game, we knew it was a bit harder than the previous incarnation of the game, but we expected it to be solved in a couple of months.

I am therefore willing to relax the rules a little bit. The don't share the answers rule is still valid. But feel free to throw hints at each other. You can do it in the thread. You can do it through PMs, although using the thread might be nicer because more people might benefit from it.

One of the reasons I'm okay with this is the fact that I'm running out of hints to give. You have to understand that I've been living with these questions for over a year and I might be stuck in my perspective of the game. Maybe you can offer new hints that aren't too telling, but yet are helpful for other players.

Now please, go forth and solve this thing.

(Because if it takes you a long time to solve this, we have more time to make questions for the next incarnation of the game, and I'd really like that one to be solved in my lifetime.)
Aug 19th, 2018, 9:49 am
Aug 19th, 2018, 10:45 am
HiShaq wrote:I cant even work out what I'm supposed to be seeing in the third image. a village? a dock? a port? a marina?

To solve this, I advice you to look at the answers of the previous games and look at one of my comments (I practically gave an hint without wanting to :? ).
Aug 19th, 2018, 10:45 am

It begins with absence and desire,
It begins with blood and fear,
It begins with a discovery of witches.