Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Aug 7th, 2018, 7:02 am
I could use a couple of slices of that... YUM

Thanks for the coffee, but I'll stick with the good stuff tonight
Aug 7th, 2018, 7:02 am

Aug 7th, 2018, 8:06 am
Morning folks, popping in for coffee and..... breakfast?? :shock: :lol:
:crazy:
Aug 7th, 2018, 8:06 am
Aug 7th, 2018, 8:30 am

Hello, everyone . . . beautiful, bright, but very windy day today . . . up here in the Blue Mountains.

matina, trust you're feeling better.

Katy, am sure parts of Sydney were quite cool today too, and maybe windy.

Star, have found a new EPUB converter and am trying it out on your book right now.

Hi to nonny and John.

Sun just setting here . . . . 3.6 degrees with a chill factor of -4 degrees . . . and so winter continues . . .
Aug 7th, 2018, 8:30 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Aug 7th, 2018, 8:43 am
pjmpjm wrote:Sun just setting here . . . . 3.6 degrees with a chill factor of -4 degrees . . . and so winter continues . . .

Around here, we would call that Spring :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pj... I've tried probably about 15 or so convertors and have had no luck with that file yet.
It's weird, I've never had this kind of trouble converting an epub to PDF yet.
But I'll keep trying Star :)

And yes Nonny... that does kind of "stretch the definition" of "Breakfast" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aug 7th, 2018, 8:43 am

Aug 7th, 2018, 8:47 am
Thanks Katy, I will take Chocolate cheesecake and Coffee, I need it, feeling lightheaded since morning yesterday my tooth (which was drilled but not filled) split into two so a visit to the dentist is in my Cards definitely (my least fave place on the whole world) :( :( :(

I wanna get the time stone and move the clock back to day before yesterday :cry:

Hello to everyone & hugs x
Aug 7th, 2018, 8:47 am

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
Aug 7th, 2018, 8:50 am
johngriffen wrote:I've tried probably about 15 or so convertors and have had no luck with that file yet.
It's weird, I've never had this kind of trouble converting an epub to PDF yet.
But I'll keep trying Star :)

I tried yesterday too Star, without success I'm afraid :(
Aug 7th, 2018, 8:50 am
Aug 7th, 2018, 9:21 am
katy it because they need to pay for their golf memberships and trips overseas to watch sporting events that we pay an exorbitant amount for our council rates ass-hats.
star can you try to copy and paste is as a word document and then convert it?? i have done that before :) :)
Aug 7th, 2018, 9:21 am

Aug 7th, 2018, 10:09 am
Hi diva I hate dentists good luck I'll hug you just in case :wave: Matina you are so right :? or they're going on overseas fact finding trips rate payers pay for grrrr :D Pj the wind is blowing still very cold but I'll take it :D Have a good day john :D star enjoy your book I'm going to bed to read myself soon :D good night all
Aug 7th, 2018, 10:09 am
Aug 7th, 2018, 10:22 am
Katy i could give them a few fact finding facts for free, gimme 10 minutes in an unlit car park with a 2x4 aught to do it! :lol: :lol: GROWL!!

goodnight all!!Image
Aug 7th, 2018, 10:22 am

Aug 7th, 2018, 10:40 am
Whoops, got lost in my book again - that seems to happen a lot with me! :lol: :lol:

Thanks to everyone for trying to convert the epub for me, I appreciate it so very, very much! I guess it's just not meant to be converted.
PJ, John, Nonny, I've tried about the same amount of converters too, but it just times out with online ones, or just sits there at 34% or 47% with the two software programs I have.

I hope that everyone has had a lovely day, or is about to have a lovely day. :)
Aug 7th, 2018, 10:40 am

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
Aug 7th, 2018, 4:03 pm

Good night, everyone!
Aug 7th, 2018, 4:03 pm

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Aug 7th, 2018, 11:17 pm
Good morning, everyone.
Just letting you all know that I won't be around much (if at all) these next few days.
Take care, all! :D
Aug 7th, 2018, 11:17 pm

Aug 8th, 2018, 12:29 am
Hi invictus13! :)
Aug 8th, 2018, 12:29 am

Aug 8th, 2018, 1:46 am
good evening/day/morning all :D

star, you take care of yourself :wink:

hi invictus13 :wave:
Aug 8th, 2018, 1:46 am