Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Aug 8th, 2018, 2:03 am
Star GOODLUCK!!thoughts and prayers are with you at least let us know how you get on as we will all worry. be safe and god bless you.
welcome invictus13
morning /evening ice how are you??
bear we miss you;-(
PJ how are you still waiting on an update pm hope all is well, how goes the new BP meds?? family moo Merlin and triad??
JG where are you are you well??
Katy how are you? how are the grand-kids? how goes granddaughters ears after piercing them?
i am getting there slowly but surely mostly ok except for nasty cough and bringing up phlegm but all else is good no snuffly nose most of the aches and pains have gone just the normal arthritis ones. still get a little bleary eyed. but no fever chills etc or sneezing fits. thank goodness.
has anyone seen stretton lately im worried stretton if your out there lurking check in before i send the Mounties out to your place. (yes, i know, nothing you would love more than seeing them turn up) :lol: :lol: 8)
night night nonny sleep well honey :)
anyone hear from bluey or booktopia??? im worried havent heard from them in quite a while.
Aug 8th, 2018, 2:03 am

Aug 8th, 2018, 2:20 am
Morning Matina all good on the pierced ears she's dying to change them but we told her she just has to be patient :D Good to hear your on the mend its hard to get rid of the cough tho :D Love and hugs :D Star thinking of you bless :D Hello bear, ice, john :wave: Good morning Pj snowing in Oberon a late winter blast the wind has picked up only 17c :) how are you feeling :?
Hugs to all our regulars :D
Aug 8th, 2018, 2:20 am
Aug 8th, 2018, 2:31 am
Thank you Ice, Matina, and Katy. I'm logging off now.
Take care, everyone. ♥
Aug 8th, 2018, 2:31 am

If you're reading this, drink some water :)
Aug 8th, 2018, 3:35 am
Another late good morning to matina and Katy and Alessa and Star . . . hope you're all well.

My brother sent five pictures overnight, showing where he's been working since Monday. You can see his truck at Naskeag Point, not far from his house (where I stayed last year) internationally famous as the site of Maine's most famous archeological find, the so-called 'Maine Penny' or 'Norse Coin' . . . thought be evidence of the Norsemen sailing around the Maine coast more than a thousand year ago . . . probably not entirely welcomed by the local Passamaquoddys. (There are also the remains of a Passamaquoddy village at this same spot.)

Star, hope you're OK. Let us know. John and I are trying to find a fresh copy of your book. But the 'official' Amazon publication isn't due for some time now.

matina, Merlin has emerged. He's OK but still in some kind of semi-hibernation. More news later.

My friend in Lithgow was reporting on snow further west. I saw some 'white stuff' mixed in with the rain the other day, but none of it settled. Still windy of here.

Hi to invictus, and also br bear, Ice and Stretton.

Diva, thanks for being in touch.

John, will be visiting SC later this afternoon.

Just head off for some Lavazza right now . . . visitors stopping by this evening . . .

Aug 8th, 2018, 3:35 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Aug 8th, 2018, 5:14 am
time for nana nap
Aug 8th, 2018, 5:14 am

Aug 8th, 2018, 5:22 am
Hello & Good afternoon :wave:

Day off today and relaxing at home. Got to sleep in, which is always nice :D

I hear some vanilla ice cream calling my name...
Aug 8th, 2018, 5:22 am
Aug 8th, 2018, 6:38 am
Good morning/evening/whatever all...

Fell asleep toward the end of the Cubs game... they were winning, so it was NAP TIME
And it was a good nap ;)

I hope all had or will have a wonderful day...
Aug 8th, 2018, 6:38 am

Aug 8th, 2018, 7:07 am
glad you enjoyed your nap JG there is nothing like it is there???
aessa yummy ice cream!!! yes please!!! ;-)
coffee & cake first.
Aug 8th, 2018, 7:07 am

Aug 8th, 2018, 7:17 am
Help yourselves...

And then finish it off with...
Aug 8th, 2018, 7:17 am

Aug 8th, 2018, 7:26 am
Oooh john I think I'll die a happy woman with that choice just let me at it :lol: :thumbup: thank you :D Matina dig in :D
OK I'm hitting the couch take care all bye for now :D
Aug 8th, 2018, 7:26 am
Aug 8th, 2018, 9:17 am
:o :shock: awesome!!!! diabetic coma here i come, and what a way to go out!! :lol: :lol: 8) and on that note because nonny deprived me of a chocolate bar :( :( im saying goodnight all :)
Aug 8th, 2018, 9:17 am

Aug 8th, 2018, 2:21 pm

Good night to those on the other side of the planet
To those on this side...

WAKE UP

And remember to start the day right with a good breakfast

And have a GREAT DAY!
Aug 8th, 2018, 2:21 pm

Aug 9th, 2018, 2:24 am
Hello everyone :wave: oh john that's so cute hope your well :D morning Matina it's good your getting out today enjoy your massage hugs always :D Star hope your doing OK :D Evening bear and ice :D
Good morning Pj how are you feeling :? Are the cockatoos still gathering you haven't mentioned them cuddles to the fuzzies from me :D Have a good day all
Aug 9th, 2018, 2:24 am
Aug 9th, 2018, 4:09 am

Good morning, matina and Katy, Alessa and Star . . . hope Thursday is a good day for you all.

Katy, yes, I just took this shot ten minutes ago. As far as I could count, there were 45 cockies here today, although I couldn't get them all in the same picture! Numbers have remained pretty consistent over the past month or so. The rosellas and king parrots and brown doves and top-notch pigeons have to wait for their turns . . .

matina, hope you're improving. Have been busy here keeping in touch with everyone. Plans to visit Queanbeyan have been put off indefinitely, until my old friend is settled.

Wind has stopped (finally) and it's a bright and sunny day up here . . . very quiet except for the occasional screech and squawk of cockatoos!

Hi to br bear and Ice, Stretton and Diva, and of course John.

Off for a Lavazza now . . .

Another photo from my brother, showing a large schooner anchored not far from his house . . .
Aug 9th, 2018, 4:09 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle