Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Oct 1st, 2020, 6:12 pm
HogwartsExpress wrote:Just a suggestion.
How about a contest with 4 Hogwarts houses :D
You know Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin :lol:

Me after reading this: Hm, Harry Potter themed contest? Hm, pottery. I could do a pottery contest. :shifty: :lol: :twisted: —Tiger

Thanks Tiger :D
Oct 1st, 2020, 6:12 pm

Twitter @HgwrtzExprss
Join Mobilism Discord server to get instant updates on contests: https://discord.gg/JqD2wAWSGw

Oct 3rd, 2020, 10:29 am
That would be nice!
Here's another one obsessed with HP :wave:
Oct 3rd, 2020, 10:29 am
Oct 5th, 2020, 11:42 am
nakizukichan wrote:That would be nice!
Here's another one obsessed with HP :wave:

:D Hi
Tiger agreed to do a Harry Potter themed contest :D So keep your fingers crossed :)
Oct 5th, 2020, 11:42 am

Twitter @HgwrtzExprss
Join Mobilism Discord server to get instant updates on contests: https://discord.gg/JqD2wAWSGw

Dec 5th, 2020, 12:52 am
Question about needing reward check. At times when the site hangs up, do you need to contact the person who ran the contest to see who was missed, or can any Contest green be contacted.
Dec 5th, 2020, 12:52 am
Dec 5th, 2020, 1:59 am
wellwhocares wrote:Question about needing reward check. At times when the site hangs up, do you need to contact the person who ran the contest to see who was missed, or can any Contest green be contacted.

If possible go to the person who ran the contest you are rewarding but if that person is not available any of the contest team members would be more than happy to assist
Dec 5th, 2020, 1:59 am
Dec 6th, 2020, 4:30 am
Another small suggestion.

How about a contest where everyone can post intetesting/funny/strange passeges they come across while reading books.

It could be exactly similar to the contest "Show me yours"

I think a contest like that would help a lot of readers in Mobilism to add new books to their "To Read" lists :lol:

It'd be even more interesting if everybody is encourage to reward posts they find most interesting :D
Anyway I'm willing to spend a few WRZ$ to read a few intetesting sentences from a random book :D
Dec 6th, 2020, 4:30 am

Twitter @HgwrtzExprss

Dec 6th, 2020, 9:06 am
I would like to see that too! I can't get interested in any book lately :(
Dec 6th, 2020, 9:06 am
Dec 19th, 2020, 9:41 am
I have subscribed to many contests. Once in a while I do not get a notification when there is a new post in a contest thread. How come? Because of that I sometimes miss a new round. Am I the only one or is this a common problem?
Dec 19th, 2020, 9:41 am
Dec 19th, 2020, 12:54 pm
Beetzart wrote:I have subscribed to many contests. Once in a while I do not get a notification when there is a new post in a contest thread. How come? Because of that I sometimes miss a new round. Am I the only one or is this a common problem?

If I'm not mistaken, you only get a notification for the first post after your last visit on the topic. So If you don't visit the contest thread after the last round is over (and rewarding accounted for), you may not be warned of a new round starting.
And I noticed some email notifications take some time to appear and are not very reliable for the shortest contests (like the ones you have to post in the 5 to 15 minutes).
Dec 19th, 2020, 12:54 pm
Dec 24th, 2020, 4:08 am
:lol:
Beetzart wrote:I have subscribed to many contests. Once in a while I do not get a notification when there is a new post in a contest thread. How come? Because of that I sometimes miss a new round. Am I the only one or is this a common problem?

Follow the contests managers' twitter accounts. They tweet immediately when a new round is started. :D
Dec 24th, 2020, 4:08 am

Twitter @HgwrtzExprss

Dec 24th, 2020, 7:08 pm
thank you all for taking time out of your holidays to keep so many contests going at the same time :clap: & may your holidays be full of warmth and cheer!

Dec 24th, 2020, 7:08 pm
Jan 20th, 2021, 11:22 pm
Hi. I just played the game "The Apple Tree" hosted by Mouse in the Library. It was fun.

Here is a different theme on the same take. (If a different theme is needed, which it maybe it is not) I'm posting it here because I wasn't sure if I could post this directly to that thread. (Could I have?)

Mobi's Carnival Balloon Stall: There are a grid of colored balloons, like maybe 20x20 or 25x25, ect

Under half the balloons are nothing. Under most are prizes worth 10 wrz. Under a few are some prizes of 50 wrz. Under one is the mega prize, like 500, divided by the number who first find it. Or maybe 250x2, divided by the number who first fine it.

Day one: Everyone can pop 10 balloons.
Each day after for 4 more days max: Everyone can pop the number of balloons that they successfully won the day before, minimum of 2 ballons per day.
Must be in day one to play in subsequent days.
Jan 20th, 2021, 11:22 pm

Testing, one, two, three.
Everything I post is always in good humor and fun.
Unless I'm on my soapbox screaming out crazy, and then well......
Jan 21st, 2021, 12:44 am
I posted it and then went and ran some errands, and as I was driving I said to myself "Ya know, this maybe has already been done, and if so, your gonna look like a total noob for not knowing that! Maybe, just maybe, you should have done a word search first before posting." LOL :lol:

I love that you could lose wrz. Nice touch.
Jan 21st, 2021, 12:44 am

Testing, one, two, three.
Everything I post is always in good humor and fun.
Unless I'm on my soapbox screaming out crazy, and then well......
Jan 26th, 2021, 3:59 am
What are some good contests to do where I won't lose??
Jan 26th, 2021, 3:59 am