Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Apr 12th, 2021, 12:18 pm
br195 wrote:Users can also use mobilism.me instead of mobilism.org, where there is no browser check.

Can confirm, this alternative works. :thumbup:

04/14: Anddd that was short lived. The good news is that .org seems to work faster (with periodic down times).
Apr 12th, 2021, 12:18 pm

Apr 16th, 2021, 7:59 am
Wonder if there's a mobile app which contains all the functionalities of the website.
Apr 16th, 2021, 7:59 am
Apr 16th, 2021, 12:00 pm
br195 wrote:I've sent a PM to the site administrator asking what the issue is and if its being looking into

Stay tuned and thank you for your patience

Reason for Cloudflare
mobi is currently under a DDoS attack so unfortunately the cloudflare it's necessary. Cloudflare should only kick in once per hour, and it only lasts 3-4 sec. Users can also use mobilism.me instead of mobilism.org, where there is no browser check.

will mobilism have a problem with the hosting site if the attack continues indefinitely :( ? mobilism is my drug of choice and i need my daily dose.
Apr 16th, 2021, 12:00 pm
Apr 16th, 2021, 4:00 pm
mobilitic wrote:will mobilism have a problem with the hosting site if the attack continues indefinitely :( ? mobilism is my drug of choice and i need my daily dose.

same, girl/guy, same
though i've only been active in the contests since march xD
Apr 16th, 2021, 4:00 pm

Apr 16th, 2021, 4:12 pm
at my end mobilism was unreachable the whole afternoon until recently. Glad it is back.
Apr 16th, 2021, 4:12 pm
Apr 19th, 2021, 10:53 pm
End of an Erasherlockx is retiring Image Image

As the old saying goes “All good things must eventually come to an end

Here on mobilism that means our good friend and colleague sherlockx is ending his 14 year tenure. sherlockx aka the eternal trickster aka the old druid aka shark has given us many laughs over the years not to mention much confusion and bewilderment with his riddles Image

We here on the contest team thank him for his leadership and wisdom and always lending a helping hand when asked. We wish him all the best filling his time with new adventures and challenges outside of mobilism

Sharkie you will be sorely missed but we are grateful we had you among us for as long as we did Image

Please join us in thanking sherlockx for his years of service and wishing him all the best !!!

Apr 19th, 2021, 10:53 pm
Apr 20th, 2021, 4:54 am
:o :shock: SHERLOCKX! YOU DID NOT CLEAR IT WITH ME! :twisted: :evil:
NO YOU SHALL NOT LEAVE! :twisted: :evil:
YOU will be missed! :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: To whom shall we (us lowly ones) now turn to when we need help and advice? :?
who shall stand up for us when others take advantage? :(
who shall infuriate us with megalomaniac words? :lol:
who will create portals to other dimensions only to leave us there forever in frustration with no hope/prayer ever to find our way home again :lol: :lol:
who will make us laugh when losing a bet ( rarely ever happens but oh when it does)Image you get this as an avatar for a whole month:lol: :lol: :lol:
who will sneak up on us? :?
SO where do we get a petition going to MAKE YOU STAY? WHERE IS IT? I am ready to sign :D :D
you will be missed SHARK KING Image
I hope you will still pop in to visit us all (i give you 2 weeks) before your bored out of you mind :lol: :lol: :lol: (well a wolf girl) can hope cant she?? :lol: :lol:
have fun you deserve it sharky PLEASE don't forget us and GOD BLESS YOU & BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE & FRIENDSHIP!
WOLF OUT!
Apr 20th, 2021, 4:54 am

Apr 20th, 2021, 6:59 am
Many thanks, sherlockx, for all your years of service at Mobilism!
Apr 20th, 2021, 6:59 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Apr 20th, 2021, 9:06 am
HMMM SHERLOCKX before you go any chance you want to help lead a DDoS attack on the person /persons who are attacking mobilism?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
:? Really folks :roll: if you don't like the site don't log on! :wtf: Don't ruin it for others :evil: :-x :twisted:
WOLF OUT!
Apr 20th, 2021, 9:06 am

Apr 20th, 2021, 1:12 pm
you shall be missed, o, great wise one!
Image.
Apr 20th, 2021, 1:12 pm
Apr 25th, 2021, 12:56 pm
Apr 25th, 2021, 12:56 pm

May 7th, 2021, 2:49 pm
Can someone send me the link to upload images to the contest, show me yours?

answer posted below and pm sent ;-) - hija
May 7th, 2021, 2:49 pm
May 7th, 2021, 2:52 pm
Need help uploading an image? See Here
May 7th, 2021, 2:52 pm

Jun 5th, 2021, 11:08 am
Morning
I was wondering...
Do you guys prefer the full version of Ludo or the speed version?
We are running the full version but we are in time to change...
or so I know for next time...
-Mouse
Jun 5th, 2021, 11:08 am

Jun 5th, 2021, 11:43 am
Mouse in the Library wrote:Morning
I was wondering...
Do you guys prefer the full version of Ludo or the speed version?
We are running the full version but we are in time to change...
or so I know for next time...
-Mouse

Does saying it doesn't matter count.
Jun 5th, 2021, 11:43 am