Have fun, win prizes, participate in our contests!
Jun 5th, 2021, 11:44 am
I like both but that doesn't help you much, I guess :roll:
Jun 5th, 2021, 11:44 am
Jun 5th, 2021, 1:45 pm
Hi Mouse, I like the full version more than the speed version, but I think the former takes more rounds (or mob's time) to complete the contest.
Jun 5th, 2021, 1:45 pm
Jun 5th, 2021, 9:49 pm
This is my first for the full version and I've never played the speed version (will have to look up the rules)...
The former is good for people who signed up but not for those who missed it.
I personally prefer the full version.
Jun 5th, 2021, 9:49 pm

Jun 5th, 2021, 10:25 pm
i like both versions, so i'll play whichever one is convenient for the moderator (as SebHusPup said the speed one will take less of the mod's time).
Jun 5th, 2021, 10:25 pm
Jun 5th, 2021, 10:51 pm
I love both versions as well but the longer version does take more of the mods time
Jun 5th, 2021, 10:51 pm
Jun 7th, 2021, 10:34 pm
Re: Mobilism.org Image Hosting
Whenever I use the delete url, it seems to work 40/60. Most of the time I just get this message: 404 Not Found - The page or file you requested does not exist.No Image by that name was found!
HOWEVER, if you go to the direct link (for the forums), the image can be still seen so it's not actually deleted. Anyone know how to fix this? :?
Jun 7th, 2021, 10:34 pm

Jun 9th, 2021, 9:34 am
lush wrote:Re: Mobilism.org Image Hosting
Whenever I use the delete url, it seems to work 40/60. Most of the time I just get this message: 404 Not Found - The page or file you requested does not exist.No Image by that name was found!
HOWEVER, if you go to the direct link (for the forums), the image can be still seen so it's not actually deleted. Anyone know how to fix this? :?

i noticed that too, but i thought that maybe sometimes it took more time for the image to be deleted for some reason, and always forgot :lol: to verify later if that was the case.
Jun 9th, 2021, 9:34 am
Nov 25th, 2021, 4:17 am
As some of you have noticed mobi images has been down, please see this thread for more information http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=9107793#9107793

When mobi images does come back there will be restrictions in place and images over a certain size will only be visible for 24 hours, so, if you are posting anything that exceeds (I would say) 500 high then you will need to find a different site to host your images, recommend sites are https://imgur.com/upload and https://postimages.org

For some contests if your image exceeds 500 high and it is noticed to be hosted by mobi images your post may be marked as invalid as in some contests being able to see previous images is very important to the contest moderator.
Nov 25th, 2021, 4:17 am
Dec 16th, 2021, 6:09 am
https://images.mobilism.org is now back as of yesterday afternoon, however, please read my first post on the subject as to size restrictions... this must be followed or your posts will be invalid, if your posting over 500 high, you will need to find a different image host.
Dec 16th, 2021, 6:09 am
Dec 31st, 2021, 7:57 pm
Dec 31st, 2021, 7:57 pm

If you want to be happy, be... Happiness depends upon ourselves. :wave:

Cheers,
Diva ♥ x
Feb 25th, 2022, 9:38 pm
What are discussing today?
Feb 25th, 2022, 9:38 pm

https://t.me/pump_upp
Feb 27th, 2022, 7:17 pm
tamaramaye6 wrote:What are discussing today?

Maybe the fact that one should not post in a contest when it's not running, ahum :?

And I'd like to remind people that there is a contest called Happy Birthday Rush, where you can register to get a 10 minutes contest where posters will wish you happy birthday.
How do you register?
  • Send at least 7 days in advance a PM to me with Happy Birthday Rush in the object and giving the date and a choice of 3 hours within which you’d prefer the contest to take place if possible.
  • The three hours must be given in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). They can be consecutive or not.
Rules:
  • You can only ask to get a birthday celebrated once in every 365 consecutive days.
Feb 27th, 2022, 7:17 pm

Mar 11th, 2022, 4:41 am
hija wrote:
tamaramaye6 wrote:What are discussing today?

Maybe the fact that one should not post in a contest when it's not running, ahum :?

And I'd like to remind people that there is a contest called Happy Birthday Rush, where you can register to get a 10 minutes contest where posters will wish you happy birthday.
How do you register?
  • Send at least 7 days in advance a PM to me with Happy Birthday Rush in the object and giving the date and a choice of 3 hours within which you’d prefer the contest to take place if possible.
  • The three hours must be given in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). They can be consecutive or not.
Rules:
  • You can only ask to get a birthday celebrated once in every 365 consecutive days.

Sounds interesting, but it's too bad my birthday just passed :(
I'll try this next year! :lol:
Mar 11th, 2022, 4:41 am