The graphic novels loved by children and adults alike
Nov 25th, 2011, 6:49 pm
Zacharie wrote:New sub section in comics. Eventually same way could be made a sub section to put the review, publishers, etc... topics, so would only be comics releases on the front page. Those topics are referred to from within the releases anyway.

Interessting!! Forgive my stupidity, Err, are mod can do that, or who should we talk to, Phex?!
Nov 25th, 2011, 6:49 pm

Labor Omnia Vincit Improbus... Hard Work Conquers Everything!
Nov 25th, 2011, 7:11 pm
Bring it up to Phex! Only admin can create a new subforum, :wink:
Nov 25th, 2011, 7:11 pm

i can't reup dead links anymore
Nov 27th, 2011, 2:37 pm
andree wrote:Bring it up to Phex! Only admin can create a new subforum, :wink:

Done! :)

Subject: No review yet...

Zacharie wrote:Curious 'bout a comics
unknown or bright new?
Then first take a look at
them reader's review...

Sorry, no review yet for this comics. Check later or look here for more reviews ---> Reviews

Eventually, you could get some reward. Probably you got linked to this post by following the 'review' link of a comics you're interested in. The fact you read this means there isn't yet a review for this comics. Maybe you could write a review yourself? Or maybe you've seen a review of this comics somewhere on the net? Please send me by Image your review, or a link to the review you saw somewhere on the internet. If it's a good one to be posted, I'll reward you with 25 WRZ$. I always mention my sources.

Thanks for your help... :D

Dec 3rd, 2011, 7:49 pm
Dear mods of the ebook section,

I have a problem with your policy on dead-link-refresh requests. Most of you guys' signature advice users to request link refresh by PM to OS, instead of bumping the topic. That way other readers are not aware of the request and can't provide a new link in case the OP is MIA or away for a while. Also, it could be OP doesn't have the files any more and that way can't refresh the links without eventually replying to the requester's PM. Those users will seek for a download link on other sites. We love them to much to let that happen, don't we? I'm sure many users are willing to help refresh dead links which aren't originally theirs.

Please consider my question. I speak for comics section, but I'm willing to refresh any dead link - if possible - as long as it's posted on site that the link is dead. Otherwise I can't know it and the requester might wait for ever.

Thanks for reading.

Zach

Crazy about comics? Then visit these topics: Comics news - Comics reviews. - Comics writers - Comics contests - Comics list - Similar Comics - Comics publishers - Webcomics - Motion Comics - Comics Knowledge Base - Comics: Whois? - Video reviews
Dec 3rd, 2011, 7:49 pm
Dec 4th, 2011, 9:32 am
Dear Zach,
Have you ever heard of Google alerts? or Twitter alerts.... etc?
Every time someone bumps a post with a 'dead links' reply, first thing that comes to mind is : ouch! here we go again :-(

Take a look at the following thread, it is a few months old but I remember distinctly the author's reply to a user in the Requests section:
http://www.kindleboards.com/index.php?topic=70622.0

merry
Dec 4th, 2011, 9:32 am

Dec 4th, 2011, 9:49 am
What's the difference between bumping a post with a 'dead links' reply and posting a normal comment?

Crazy about comics? Then visit these topics: Comics news - Comics reviews. - Comics writers - Comics contests - Comics list - Similar Comics - Comics publishers - Webcomics - Motion Comics - Comics Knowledge Base - Comics: Whois? - Video reviews
Dec 4th, 2011, 9:49 am
Dec 4th, 2011, 10:31 am
None. I get the ouch feeling with those too.... but if we limit the replies by encouraging users to pm us, we'll get less frights. I, for one, would appreciate it :-)
Dec 4th, 2011, 10:31 am

Dec 4th, 2011, 10:38 am
Then you might as well find a way to lock the topic and allow only OP to edit it (for updates and link refresh). Then let every release mention at the bottom 'please PM me for dead links' - with CC to an ebook mod, in case OP doesn't reply.

Dec 4th, 2011, 10:38 am
Dec 6th, 2011, 3:57 pm
Received by email a few minutes ago:

Uploading.com wrote:Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. We apologize for possible inconveniences. There
is a temporary problem which could cause these issues. Soon problem will be
fixed.

You may refresh upload page and try again or use ftp upload.
Thank you for using Uploading.com

For those who have upload/download problems lately. Apology for those who have troubles with my links. As mentioned this should be fixed soon.

Dec 6th, 2011, 3:57 pm
Dec 19th, 2011, 5:24 pm
Just a Random topic
Which character do you think have the max brains/intelligence?
Dec 19th, 2011, 5:24 pm
Dec 19th, 2011, 5:54 pm
RanmaRaj wrote:Just a Random topic
Which character do you think have the max brains/intelligence?

Is the person a Hero or non Hero?!
but for non hero I choose Master Keaton (created by Naoki urosawa)
Dec 19th, 2011, 5:54 pm

Dec 19th, 2011, 6:08 pm
urojay wrote:Is the person a Hero or non Hero?!

Hero, Non-Hero and villains.... Anyone in the comic fiction should do
But Um.... Pls explain on why you consider him the best

P.S. Thanx Jay, you just gave me a new manga to check out :D
Dec 19th, 2011, 6:08 pm
Dec 19th, 2011, 6:56 pm
In Marvel Multiverse
Reed Richards
On Earth 7712(First mentioned in What if? v1 #6) FF gets entirely different powers. Reed end up as being the Brain and thus the all knowing genius. Considering that he is already a genius and the scarce number of comics on E7712 it'd be safe to assume that he's the best of that universe

X-Man
In Earth 774, 3 geniuses, Prof X, Bruce Banner and Reed are merged by a machine to form X-Man. If someone has so powerful brain waves that even mighty Galactus might flee from a fight.....

Dr. Doom
Do I really need to tell how he is the best evil genius in Marvel? even Darth Vader was inspired by his char

Hmmmm I doubt any other Marvel char can beat these
Dec 19th, 2011, 6:56 pm
Dec 20th, 2011, 4:57 am
urojay wrote:Is the person a Hero or non Hero?!

RanmaRaj wrote:Hero, Non-Hero and villains.... Anyone in the comic fiction should do
But Um.... Pls explain on why you consider him the best

P.S. Thanx Jay, you just gave me a new manga to check out :D

To me, Master Keaton is the person that has McGyver-Bullseye-abilities-like form to survive beside his intelligence, if you follow the story, you'll be suprise in what his capability to create a useful and handy tool.
For Hero, seems to me that only Prof Xavier (Marvel) are the only one who really use his brain (while his body paralyzed).
Dec 20th, 2011, 4:57 am