Keep yourself informed!
Sep 1st, 2006, 9:43 pm
PPC Warez Members can now upload pictures. All you have to do is click on Upload picture (below Img and URL) and select the location of the picture. Unlike other pictures on 3rd-party sites, these will never be removed and old version pictures will remain old version pictures even after a new version is released. Enjoy!
Sep 1st, 2006, 9:43 pm
Sep 1st, 2006, 9:45 pm
awesome 8)
Sep 1st, 2006, 9:45 pm
Sep 2nd, 2006, 1:48 am
Nice! :dancing smiley:
Sep 2nd, 2006, 1:48 am
Nov 13th, 2006, 1:00 am
W000t... lolz :oops: I didn't know this, but I do now :P

Good idea, m8! I'll start using it from now onw :roll: :D:D

Thanks
X
Nov 13th, 2006, 1:00 am

Retired moderator.

...and a 'lil ..(big) thank you, to a far away - but always near - friend: Image
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
Nov 13th, 2006, 1:27 am
Very good news !!!!
Nov 13th, 2006, 1:27 am

Retired administrator.

(\_ /) Welcome in Pocket Living and Computing World
(O.o) Questions/Requests? PPCW Services has your answer!
(> <) Please rate the releases you try
Nov 13th, 2006, 1:32 am
This is hardly news, look at the date. :D
Nov 13th, 2006, 1:32 am
Nov 13th, 2006, 1:44 am
:oops:
Nov 13th, 2006, 1:44 am

Retired administrator.

(\_ /) Welcome in Pocket Living and Computing World
(O.o) Questions/Requests? PPCW Services has your answer!
(> <) Please rate the releases you try
Dec 1st, 2020, 3:54 pm
Hello and I apologize in advance;
How do I override "write management" when I am the one to have taken the photo? Yes, it says write management....mah lerf is runed.
This is not remotely an emergency but twould be fantastic to know. World Peace x.
Dec 1st, 2020, 3:54 pm

“WINE comes in at the mouth
And love comes in at the eye;
That's all we shall know for truth
Before we grow old and die.
I lift the glass to my mouth,
I look at you, and sigh.”
― W.B. Yeats
Dec 1st, 2020, 4:11 pm
lifehacker wrote:This is hardly news, look at the date. :D

Yet someone deems it relevant .. "dundun DUNN".. :wave:
Dec 1st, 2020, 4:11 pm

“WINE comes in at the mouth
And love comes in at the eye;
That's all we shall know for truth
Before we grow old and die.
I lift the glass to my mouth,
I look at you, and sigh.”
― W.B. Yeats
Jul 13th, 2023, 7:34 am
To upload a photo on Pinterest, follow these steps:

Sign in: Go to the Pinterest website (www.pinterest.com) and sign in to your Pinterest account. If you don't have an account, you can create one for free.

Click on the "+" button: Once you're signed in, you'll see a red "+" button in the top-right corner of the Pinterest homepage. Click on it to open the options menu.

Select "Create Pin": In the options menu, click on "Create Pin." This will open a new window or dialog box where you can add your photo.

Add your photo: In the "Create Pin" window, click on the "Choose Image" or "Browse" button to select the photo you want to upload from your computer or device. You can also drag and drop the photo directly into the window.

Add a description: After the photo is uploaded, you'll have the option to add a description to your pin. Enter a brief and relevant description that describes the content or theme of the photo.

Choose a board: Select the board where you want to save the photo. If you don't have a specific board for it, you can create a new one by clicking on the "Create Board" option.

Add a destination link (optional): If you want to link the pin to a specific website or webpage, you can enter the URL in the "Website" field. This step is optional.

Save your pin: Once you have filled in the necessary details, click on the "Save" or "Done" button to save your pin. The photo will now be uploaded to Pinterest and added to the selected board.

Remember to comply with Pinterest's guidelines and terms of service regarding the type of content you can upload.
Jul 13th, 2023, 7:34 am