Keep yourself informed!
Mar 23rd, 2022, 12:40 am
The attention of Android phone users is recommended by the report of Threat Post, which reveals that an application that already counts hundreds of thousands of downloads steals personal information and especially the accounts of your accounts. The reason for the application "Craftsart Cartoon Photo Tools", which has been marked as a spyware capable of stealing all the data and passwords from the social media profiles you maintain. According to Pradeo researchers, this app carries a version of the "Facestealer" malware and pretends to be a real photo editing app. The unsuspecting user thinks that he has downloaded an application that creates a cartoonish version of himself, but in reality it sucks all the information about your Facebook account, emails, IP addresses, phone numbers, conversations, chat history, credit card details and much more. . Of concern is the fact that Craftsart Cartoon Photo Tools counts over 100,000 downloads which means that virtually all of these devices are infected. Facestealer is a known malware that has infiltrated Google Play and in the past from trojanized applications. So we recommend paying attention to the applications you download even if they are from the Play Store.
Mar 23rd, 2022, 12:40 am

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Mar 23rd, 2022, 9:50 am
Thanks for the info. I did search and found these info

Facestealer Trojan Hidden in Google Play Plunders Facebook Accounts:
https://threatpost.com/facestealer-trojan-google-play-facebook/179015/

Google Play users need to watch out for this password-stealing Android app:
https://www.techradar.com/news/google-p ... ndroid-app

Most websites now posted the warning and the app was removed from GP store
Mar 23rd, 2022, 9:50 am

ENJOY MOBILISM
If you like it ,,Buy It to Support Developers
Mar 23rd, 2022, 12:30 pm
Thank you for the info Admins. I'll tell my siblings about it since they all own Android phones and not much of a techy news reader.
Mar 23rd, 2022, 12:30 pm

Hello! I regret to inform everyone that I will not be able to re-upload dead links as my laptop is dead and my charger too. I haven’t found a replacement yet. IF A POST EXPIRES, PLEASE MAKE A NEW REQUEST. I apologise for the inconvenience. Thank you for understanding.
Jul 20th, 2022, 12:18 am
Thanks to Betamaster

https://twitter.com/IngraoMaxime/status/1547164768401858560

New 8 dangerous apps:

Vlog Star Video Editor (com.vlog.star.video.editor, 1 million downloads)
Creative 3D Launcher (app.launcher.creative3d, 1 million downloads)
Funny Camera (com.okcamera.funny, 500,000+ downloads)
Wow Beauty Camera (com.wowbeauty.camera, 100,000 downloads)
Gif Emoji Keyboard (com.gif.emoji.keyboard, 100,000 downloads)
Razer Keyboard & Theme (com.razer.keyboards, 10,000 downloads, not related to the gaming/tech company Razer)
Freeglow Camera 1.0.0 (com.glow.camera.open, 5,000 downloads)
Coco Camera v1.1 (com.toomore.cool.camera, 1,000 downloads)

Malicious applications are widely promoted via social media and reaches users through campaigns. Users are enticed to download these apps with photos of cool keyboard themes, nice-looking launcher apps and camera applications.
Google has deleted these applications from the Play Store, but their APK versions are still available online. "It retrieves a JSON on the C2 address: 68.183.219.190/pER/y. It then executes the urls, for some steps it executes the urls on a remote browser and returns the result to include it in the requests. This allows it not to have a Webview and to be more discrete," Mr Ingrao said in one of his tweets.

"To promote the applications, fraudsters create several Facebook pages and run ads on Facebook and Instagram," he said in a subsequent tweet.

Also posted the screenshot of these mobile applications so that it becomes easy for Android users to delete them from their phones.

List updated:
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3291630
Jul 20th, 2022, 12:18 am

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Jul 27th, 2022, 9:27 pm
Jaggu Mods Spyware

It has come to our attention that releases modded by Jaggu (who is not a releaser on Mobilism) come with spyware capable of stealing sensitive information. Needless to say, users posting his mods will be banned from now on.

For more details about the modded apps in the OP:
Jul 27th, 2022, 9:27 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Dec 9th, 2022, 6:15 pm
Viruses found in apps with millions of downloads on the Play Store (9/12/2022)

According to a new report by the well-known cybersecurity website Bleeping Computer, various malicious applications have once again managed to bypass Google's security measures and have been uploaded to its digital store, Google Play . In fact, in this case over 2 million users seem to have downloaded them in total.

More specifically, the malicious malware applications were discovered on Google Play in October and seemingly resembled useful tools or optimizers for better performance. However, they actually made the devices more stuck, ruining the user experience and cluttering the UI with ads.

The most popular of these was TubeBox, which has now been removed from Google Play, but managed to attract over 1 million users while it was available! TubeBox promised monetary rewards to users for watching videos and ads on the app, but never paid anything to anyone, showing various errors when one tried to collect any rewards.

Other malicious apps discovered received data from remote databases, using unsuspecting users' phones to serve ads or as proxy servers to deliver their own packets.

Below you will find the list of all malicious apps discovered on Google Play. Although they have now been removed from the store, if for some reason you have them installed, it would be a good idea to delete them immediately.

TubeBox (jiajiamaji) – 1,000,000 downloads
Bluetooth device auto connect (bt auto connect group) – 1,000,000 downloads
Bluetooth & Wi-Fi & USB driver (simple things for everyone) – 100,000 downloads
Volume, Music Equalizer (bt autoconnect group) – 50,000 downloads
Fast Cleaner & Cooling Master (Hippo VPN LLC) – 500 downloads

(FIRST PAGE UPDATED)
Dec 9th, 2022, 6:15 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage
Dec 10th, 2022, 8:09 am
Thanks @Admins & @Moderators for Informing us,We will make Distance from this type of Apps. :? :shock:
Dec 10th, 2022, 8:09 am
Oct 10th, 2023, 11:56 am
Jimking wrote:Jaggu Mods Spyware

It has come to our attention that releases modded by Jaggu (who is not a releaser on Mobilism) come with spyware capable of stealing sensitive information. Needless to say, users posting his mods will be banned from now on.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3291630

what do i do if i already have jaggu tiktok mod? it doesnt seem like anything happened i know spyware doesnt work like that but how do i remove it?
Oct 10th, 2023, 11:56 am
Oct 11th, 2023, 3:54 pm
4unduck wrote:
Jimking wrote:Jaggu Mods Spyware

what do i do if i already have jaggu tiktok mod? it doesnt seem like anything happened i know spyware doesnt work like that but how do i remove it?

As the report says is spyware capable of stealing sensitive information, that means there is high probability that all this is running in the background as hidden process.
The best way is to unistall completely the app and remove any app's folder, using 3rd party file manager app to be able to see any hidden folder too. I think this is enough. Now if you want to be 100% sure that your phone is clear, backup up your files and apps and go for a hard reset.
Oct 11th, 2023, 3:54 pm

- Support developers!
ImageImage