Keep yourself informed!
May 30th, 2020, 4:41 am
Closing this section would be a colossal loss. Much easier to make it clear you're not responsible for any issues - and I haven't experienced any in my dealings on here - than hurting your userbase.
May 30th, 2020, 4:41 am
May 30th, 2020, 9:12 am
Will you please reconsider? I also feel it will be a shame to shut this section down as it is an essential part of the mobilism community. Cases of users not getting what they paid for is always going to happen on ANY buy and sell sites, especially here considering the nature of the products being sold.

The responsibility largely falls on the due diligence of the buyer and their understanding of the risks they are taking when purchasing services such as these. I agree with having a disclaimer stating the "buyer beware" claims. Or have some seller account/feedback system will be awesome. A mod will be great too.

In the end, its up to the buyer to do research and understand the risk. Mobilism is just a portal, you can't be responsible for private interactions that you cannot control. To be honest, I trust this community more than any other sites that offer similar services and will hate to see this one gone.
May 30th, 2020, 9:12 am
May 30th, 2020, 10:03 am
eky wrote:To be honest, I trust this community more than any other sites that offer similar services and will hate to see this one gone.

I feel the same.
I found some great products and genuine sellers here.

Please don't shut it down. I'm sure someone will volunteer to moderate this section so you won't need to worry about maintaining "high standards". Listen to the vox populi. :)
May 30th, 2020, 10:03 am

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
May 31st, 2020, 2:25 pm
As of today, I see the the Subreddit Redditbay (https://www.reddit.com/r/redditbay/) have been closed due to some issues. Please reconsider your decision since many buyers would be stranded out
May 31st, 2020, 2:25 pm
Jun 1st, 2020, 5:20 am
Just one day to go. Hope you guys reconsider.
Jun 1st, 2020, 5:20 am
Aug 10th, 2020, 2:23 am
Does anyone know of any alternatives? I really miss this section and cannot find an equivalent place to go to buy things.
Aug 10th, 2020, 2:23 am
Sep 11th, 2020, 7:46 pm
Sorry, real noob question here as I'm very new here. What are you guys talking about? I mean buying and selling of what exactly... Is it Apps? Books?
Sep 11th, 2020, 7:46 pm
Nov 24th, 2020, 1:34 pm
Any suggestion about where to go now that hey closed it?
Nov 24th, 2020, 1:34 pm