Keep yourself informed!
Dec 14th, 2021, 9:38 pm
After an extended period of downtime, we have successfully gotten Images.mobilism.org back online. All resized images uploaded throughout the years are also back (the ones used for releases), whereas full-sized images are not. Thanks for bearing with us and please use images.mobilism.org for posting releases from now on.

Edit 1:
Just to clarify, the way you can determine whether an image is resized (for a release) or full-sized is by the URL.
Resized end with a dm, like this: https://images.mobilism.org/?dm=
Full-sized end with a di, like this: https://images.mobilism.org/?di=
Full-sized images have been lost, resized images are all back. So if you want to retrieve an old image that is showing up as "No Image by that name was found!" replace the di in the url with dm.
Dec 14th, 2021, 9:38 pm
Dec 14th, 2021, 9:53 pm
That's very good news!
Many thanks... :thumbup:
Dec 14th, 2021, 9:53 pm

Слава Україні!
Salt Soup Garage
Dec 14th, 2021, 9:57 pm
Thank you for all your hard work. :)
Dec 14th, 2021, 9:57 pm

Reup ONLY when ALL links are dead. Use the new "Reupload" button to request reup, DO NOT PM for it.
DO NOT bump my posts!
Reuploads will be slow from now on, have patience or request for the book in the request section. Thanks.
Dec 14th, 2021, 10:17 pm
Woohoo!! Great news :)
Dec 14th, 2021, 10:17 pm

Please try ALL links, before using the reupload button :wave:
Dec 17th, 2021, 2:50 am
Great info about the (dm) and (di) in the URL.
Dec 17th, 2021, 2:50 am
Dec 17th, 2021, 4:02 am
"So if you want to retrieve an old image that is showing up as "No Image by that name was found!" replace the di in the url with dm."

Instead of manually changing the url, can you change dl-->dm in every post, just like you added "(Closed filehost)" on all dead FH sites?
Not sure if it's doable, tho.
Dec 17th, 2021, 4:02 am

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Dec 17th, 2021, 6:52 am
marooned2 wrote:"So if you want to retrieve an old image that is showing up as "No Image by that name was found!" replace the di in the url with dm."

Instead of manually changing the url, can you change dl-->dm in every post, just like you added "(Closed filehost)" on all dead FH sites?
Not sure if it's doable, tho.

Unfortunately not, I already tried it. Text filters in phpBB unfortunately do not replace text in IMG tags, not quite sure why. I also tried some other solutions but they either didn't work or had significant side effects.
Dec 17th, 2021, 6:52 am
Dec 21st, 2021, 12:57 pm
Sorry, but yesterday, when loading 5 pictures, one beneath the other, I've got "413 Request Entity Too Large". So I done it as 2 and then 3 - no problems. Can't the five pictures be loaded, as previously?
Regards,
JJBB
Dec 21st, 2021, 12:57 pm

Glory to Ukraine!
Слава Україні!

I stop up- and re-uploading books for a month or two. Till my return (if and when) it's free for all!

Code: Select allhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saEpkcVi1d4
Dec 21st, 2021, 7:35 pm
JJBB wrote:Sorry, but yesterday, when loading 5 pictures, one beneath the other, I've got "413 Request Entity Too Large". So I done it as 2 and then 3 - no problems. Can't the five pictures be loaded, as previously?
Regards,
JJBB

The max upload size on the images server is 15mb, so as long as you don't exceed that it will work. This has been sufficient for releases so far but if more users start hitting this limit I'll increase it a bit.
Dec 21st, 2021, 7:35 pm
Dec 22nd, 2021, 6:50 am
Thanks for the reply, but sorry, Disk4mat, probably I was misunderstood.
On a page of the images upload I can open not more than 5 slots. In each slot an image can be uploaded, though "Maximum Filesize: 1 MB". Therefore on each images page not more than a total of 5 MB could be uploaded (would be nice if the size of each image would be enlarged...).
So I uploaded these 5 images of not more than 1 MB each - and got "413 Request Entity Too Large" in response. Then I opened another page of images upload and split my uploads on 2 pictures on one "images.mobilism.org" and 3 pictures on another. And voila! It came through swiftly.
So was it a once time problem or is it something new?
Dec 22nd, 2021, 6:50 am

Glory to Ukraine!
Слава Україні!

I stop up- and re-uploading books for a month or two. Till my return (if and when) it's free for all!

Code: Select allhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saEpkcVi1d4
Jan 22nd, 2022, 10:06 pm
I'm having the same problem as JJBB: can't upload more than 4 images at once.
I guess it's something new.

Also, I don't see "MOBILISM.ORG" watermark on uploaded images anymore. It used to be auto-added.
Jan 22nd, 2022, 10:06 pm

Jan 23rd, 2022, 2:42 am
marooned2 wrote:I'm having the same problem as JJBB: can't upload more than 4 images at once.
I guess it's something new.

Also, I don't see "MOBILISM.ORG" watermark on uploaded images anymore. It used to be auto-added.

I'll try to solve the issue of adding more than 4 images. Regarding the mobilism.org tag, we haven't used them for a while.
Jan 23rd, 2022, 2:42 am
Feb 5th, 2022, 7:12 am
Any update on this?
I wanted to upload 4 images (1.14 Mb in all) but got 413 Error.

Also, drag-n-drop option would be appreciated instead of adding images one by one.
Feb 5th, 2022, 7:12 am

Feb 6th, 2022, 2:11 pm
marooned2 wrote:Any update on this?
I wanted to upload 4 images (1.14 Mb in all) but got 413 Error.

Also, drag-n-drop option would be appreciated instead of adding images one by one.

Try now please.
Feb 6th, 2022, 2:11 pm
Feb 7th, 2022, 8:26 am
Still the same error (4 pics, the largest is just 420kb)
Feb 7th, 2022, 8:26 am