Keep yourself informed!
Jun 20th, 2023, 10:03 pm
We know search is down and are working on it.
Jun 20th, 2023, 10:03 pm
Jun 20th, 2023, 11:56 pm
Search is back up now.
Jun 20th, 2023, 11:56 pm
Aug 20th, 2023, 11:44 am
I don't know if I'm allowed to respond to this announcement. But I'm still having issues with the search function. It still says you cannot use this at this time, try again later. The only thing I can look up is if anyone responds to the request post I added a wrz to and don't want to miss giving the reward if the book gets posted.

Thank you in advance for giving us this amazing site and amazing and generous members and for any help you can give with the issue.
Aug 20th, 2023, 11:44 am
Aug 20th, 2023, 11:49 am
Search has been down for hours for me. Assume our stalwart moderators are working hard to resolve the issue :)

yunalesca1983 wrote:I don't know if I'm allowed to respond to this announcement. But I'm still having issues with the search function. It still says you cannot use this at this time, try again later. The only thing I can look up is if anyone responds to the request post I added a wrz to and don't want to miss giving the reward if the book gets posted.

Thank you in advance for giving us this amazing site and amazing and generous members and for any help you can give with the issue.
Aug 20th, 2023, 11:49 am
Sep 17th, 2023, 8:40 pm
I assuming that search is down again? It keeps saying “You’re not permitted to use the search system” and keeps asking me to log back in every time I attempt to search for something.
Please fix and thanks in advance for your amazing work!
Sep 17th, 2023, 8:40 pm
Sep 17th, 2023, 11:59 pm
angeltanya wrote:I assuming that search is down again? It keeps saying “You’re not permitted to use the search system” and keeps asking me to log back in every time I attempt to search for something.
Please fix and thanks in advance for your amazing work!

Search is not down, if it's asking you to log in it can only mean you're not logged in. In other words, you got logged out upon clicking on search. Are you using mobilism.me or mobilism.org?
Sep 17th, 2023, 11:59 pm