Keep yourself informed!
Feb 10th, 2024, 8:59 pm
talleh wrote:would it also be ok to add a 'no longer functional' version?
either a banner on their subject line or perhaps mark them to move into another sub-directory where they're marked as invalid?

the banner could be removed easily enough but moving them back into the main folder should someone re-up them would let people see that they're fresh (perhaps not the best to advertise that some books have been re-upped but it's an option)

There are hundreds of thousands of releases on Mobilism, it's not possible to go through them and edit them individually. Instead, we mark releasers who are no longer reuploading (you will see Inactive written under the username), and/or remove releases that have been reported to the Expired sub-forum from where they can be reposted.
Feb 10th, 2024, 8:59 pm
Mar 3rd, 2024, 8:41 pm
There seems to be some kind of bug in the "releaser last online" feature.

I currently have requested two reups, the requests made on two different days to two different releasers. When I check their profiles individually, I see that one of them was last online this morning, the other about an hour ago. The time shown in the request list is the exact same for both - about the time I last checked, four minutes after my second request was made, which was three hours ago.
Mar 3rd, 2024, 8:41 pm
Mar 30th, 2024, 6:43 am
got my first reupload request and fixed my links ive tried selecting every option in the dropdown to clear the request but still a little 1 appears...what should i do
Mar 30th, 2024, 6:43 am
Mar 30th, 2024, 6:28 pm
fakefakefake wrote:got my first reupload request and fixed my links ive tried selecting every option in the dropdown to clear the request but still a little 1 appears...what should i do

Please check your PMs.
Mar 30th, 2024, 6:28 pm
Apr 2nd, 2024, 4:57 pm
When I try to request a reupload for this release: viewtopic.php?f=1294&t=4618109
I get a system notice that says "You have already requested this release."

The request does not show up in my (currently empty) list of reupload requests, though.
Apr 2nd, 2024, 4:57 pm
Apr 2nd, 2024, 5:03 pm
Bookbanshee wrote:When I try to request a reupload for this release: viewtopic.php?f=1294&t=4618109
I get a system notice that says "You have already requested this release."

The request does not show up in my (currently empty) list of reupload requests, though.

Please check your PMs, it usually means that someone else has already requested the release.
Apr 2nd, 2024, 5:03 pm
Apr 12th, 2024, 6:39 pm
Excellent idea, wasn't aware of this. Am now though.
Apr 12th, 2024, 6:39 pm
Apr 25th, 2024, 12:32 am
i got a reup request but my main link seems to still work.
so what do i do? ignore it?

ok i found the part that refunded the warez.
Apr 25th, 2024, 12:32 am

Pirates were the first democratic organization in the new world.