If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with iPad post it here.
Jun 10th, 2016, 8:16 pm
I'm able to download ePub and mobi books but unable to download any off files, particularly magazines. Any ideas on where I'm going wrong.
Jun 10th, 2016, 8:16 pm
Jun 10th, 2016, 11:16 pm
How are you trying to download them?

It may be worth getting an app called Briefcase pro (I can put a cracked version up if there isn't one here) Its great for viewing all types of files.
Jun 10th, 2016, 11:16 pm

Cracked by Crackalicious
Deliciously cracked Apps and Games by Crackalicious
available for your iDevices in the iOS section
Jun 12th, 2016, 9:48 pm
I might be worth trying to download them via the computer and then installing them via itools or ifunbox
Jun 12th, 2016, 9:48 pm

Cracked by Crackalicious
Jul 14th, 2016, 1:53 pm
Download the free Kindle app then either use dropbox for smaller files or load them with iTunes by plugging in to the PC.
Jul 14th, 2016, 1:53 pm

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the
moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin
Oct 17th, 2016, 3:45 pm
I am having the same problem as justintime129. It used to be very easy to download and put the magazines etc directly into ibooks or kindle, but now the only way is to download to my computer and transfer via Calibre and iTunes. Which is fine when I have access to my computer - but when travelling I do not. I have tried various alternative apps, but only a copy of the mobilism webpage is ever downloaded and saved. Can anyone please help? Surely we can''t be the only ones with this problem.
Oct 17th, 2016, 3:45 pm
Oct 17th, 2016, 10:01 pm
Tarasug wrote:I am having the same problem as justintime129. It used to be very easy to download and put the magazines etc directly into ibooks or kindle, but now the only way is to download to my computer and transfer via Calibre and iTunes. Which is fine when I have access to my computer - but when travelling I do not. I have tried various alternative apps, but only a copy of the mobilism webpage is ever downloaded and saved. Can anyone please help? Surely we can''t be the only ones with this problem.

Have you tried using Briefcase Pro or Document 5. Both of those should work properly to download and view pdf's
Oct 17th, 2016, 10:01 pm

Cracked by Crackalicious
Oct 18th, 2016, 12:57 pm
Yes I have tried Document 5. It still does not work. I do not get an "open in" menu with pdf's, and in doc5 nothing downloads. I have tried on 3 different ipad's. All are the same - nothing. It is very frustrating.
Oct 18th, 2016, 12:57 pm
Oct 25th, 2016, 1:39 pm
I have now solved the problem by downloading the free Puffin browser. Using Puffin I can download the magazines using the mobilism downloader, and save in Dropbox, to open later in any pdf reader. I am using Kindle.
Oct 25th, 2016, 1:39 pm
Oct 25th, 2016, 9:47 pm
Tarasug wrote:I have now solved the problem by downloading the free Puffin browser. Using Puffin I can download the magazines using the mobilism downloader, and save in Dropbox, to open later in any pdf reader. I am using Kindle.

Well done. I had no idea puffin browser did that. I only use that to watch the footy on lol
Oct 25th, 2016, 9:47 pm

Cracked by Crackalicious