If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with iPad post it here.
Jul 19th, 2011, 8:07 am
Hi
I want to transfer my photos from my PC into my ipad2. What should I do? Itune does not seem to have an option for photos.
Pls help!!!
Thank you so much in advance.
Jul 19th, 2011, 8:07 am
Jul 19th, 2011, 5:12 pm
I think you could use the app in this link

viewtopic.php?f=316&t=216681
Jul 19th, 2011, 5:12 pm

MOBILISM.ORG
Jul 19th, 2011, 5:44 pm
You'll have to connect your iPad to your computer, go into iTunes, go to the iPad, then Photos. Then choose what pictures you want to upload.
Jul 19th, 2011, 5:44 pm
Jul 20th, 2011, 9:59 am
Hi i hope i can help with my little knowledge:
1. Connect your ipad to itunes.
2. Then drag the pictures from your pc to your itunes at the left side under librar column, you cannotice if it is acceptable if you can see + sign highlighted.
3. Then click your account (like your ipad name) then search the photos tab.
4. Under photo tab check the box beside sync photos.
5. Then after that at the bottom youcan see Sync then click.. And thats it ( sorry english is not my mother toungue).
Besides what mentioned above, i like to share you a page about how to transfer iPod/iPhone/iPad to computer or iTunes, which included transferring iPad contents to computer/iTunes.
Jul 20th, 2011, 9:59 am
Jun 17th, 2012, 6:00 pm
Dropbox is a great app to transfer files, including pictures, back and forth from iPad to PC or PC to iPad.
Jun 17th, 2012, 6:00 pm
Jun 17th, 2012, 10:44 pm
Is it really that hard to get your own stuff on an ipad? Amazing.
Jun 17th, 2012, 10:44 pm
Aug 17th, 2012, 1:14 am
msbookworm wrote:Dropbox is a great app to transfer files, including pictures, back and forth from iPad to PC or PC to iPad.

omg
why st.Jobs invented word iCloud ?

I still do not understand how to load mp3 files there.

for now i listen them through music.google.com
Aug 17th, 2012, 1:14 am
Nov 1st, 2012, 3:33 pm
There are several ways that you can transfer photographs from your PC to your iPad.

(1) You can synchronise your iPad and PC using the iTunes software on your PC and you can select which photos/albums/folders that you want to copy.
(2) If you only have a few photos to transfer, then you can email them from your PC to your iPad
(3) You can use a third-party app, like GoodReader (see it in the iPad App Store) and that will allow you to copy photos from your PC to your iPad either using WiFi or the USB connection cable that came with your iPad
(4) You can use a 'cloud storage' server, such as Apple's MobileMe iDisk or DropBox to transfer photos from your PC to the cloud storage and then you can download them from the cloud storage to your iPad. If you need to know more about cloud storage have a look at the Apple iPad website and look for MobileMe.
(5) You can use the optional camera connection kit - this will allow you to transfer photos either from an SD memory card directly to your iPad or you can plug the connection kit directly into your camera and upload photos that way.
For Mac User: How to transfer or sync photo from iPad to Mac
Nov 1st, 2012, 3:33 pm
Nov 3rd, 2012, 7:48 pm
i email everything to myself on my ipad works perfect
Nov 3rd, 2012, 7:48 pm
Sep 11th, 2014, 6:00 am
ifunbox is a great tool for pic, music, app, movie, etc.
Sep 11th, 2014, 6:00 am