If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with iPad post it here.
Jan 15th, 2013, 2:14 pm
I'm totally stumped, I guess because I don't really know much about the mobile world. Just bought an iPad 2 and I have eagerly donated so I can download ebooks directly to my ipad instead of having to go to the computer all the time. But now I'm stumped, after trying a few times, I've learned that I can't install the market on my ipad because it's not an android (well yeah, didn't even know much about what an android is - like I said, don't know much about the mobile world).

Having shown how newbie I am at it all, can someone please explain how can I best use my iPad in conjunction with this iste? How can I download stuff from here?

Thanks a lot - a confused newbie :?
Jan 15th, 2013, 2:14 pm

Due to hard drive failure and full data loss, cannot update with new links anymore.
Jan 15th, 2013, 2:39 pm
Ok nevermind, looks like I'll have to download to my pc first, and then use dropbox or email to transfer the books. Thanks for reading though.
Jan 15th, 2013, 2:39 pm

Due to hard drive failure and full data loss, cannot update with new links anymore.
Jan 23rd, 2013, 11:14 pm
kislanyk wrote:Ok nevermind, looks like I'll have to download to my pc first, and then use dropbox or email to transfer the books. Thanks for reading though.

Actually you don't need either dropbox or email -- just drag and drop the .epub files into iTunes on you computer and synch with the iPad (you can do it over WiFi).
Jan 23rd, 2013, 11:14 pm
Jan 24th, 2013, 8:23 am
I know that but I don't have iTunes (I don't like it either, it was always hanging my pc when I used it with the my old ipod), so I was trying to bypass this. In fact my main goal was to download the ebooks directly from the ipad without using the pc as well, and now I can do it actually, which is fun :)
Jan 24th, 2013, 8:23 am

Mar 8th, 2013, 3:46 am
If you use izip or UnArchiver app you can download ebooks and transfer them to iBook .
Mar 8th, 2013, 3:46 am
Mar 9th, 2013, 5:33 pm
Yep, I have iZip, that's what I'm using for it, tried downloading directly books from here and now i can both zipped and both epubs.
Mar 9th, 2013, 5:33 pm

Mar 16th, 2013, 11:54 am
You could try jailbreaking and get ifile so you have access to files. I also use ifunbox to transfer files.
Mar 16th, 2013, 11:54 am
Mar 24th, 2013, 7:20 pm
Not just yet, my ipad is pretty new and I don't want to jailbreak it now. Maybe in a year or so.
Mar 24th, 2013, 7:20 pm

May 20th, 2013, 11:11 am
No need to jailbreak or anything. epubs are supported in native iOS so you just need to download that file using Safari instead of Chrome or any other browser. If the e-pub is within a rar file , then you would need iZip to first unzip and then open it in iBooks
May 20th, 2013, 11:11 am