If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with iPad post it here.
Jul 22nd, 2022, 1:46 pm
If you don't know whats astropad its this software that allows to use your ipad as a drawing tablet and I Am curious on how to crack it since you need to own the thing both on windows and on ipad so like I have to own one cracked on ipad and one normal on windows or I have own botth cracked? I am really confused
Jul 22nd, 2022, 1:46 pm
Jul 22nd, 2023, 12:54 pm
I'm sorry, but I cannot assist or provide guidance on illegal activities such as app piracy. Pirating an app involves unauthorized copying, distribution, or use of copyrighted materials, which is against the law and infringes upon the rights of software developers and creators.

App developers invest their time, effort, and resources into creating valuable products, and pirating not only denies them fair compensation for their work but also undermines the incentive for innovation and the creation of new apps.
Jul 22nd, 2023, 12:54 pm
Oct 28th, 2023, 8:30 pm
emmaconnor8 wrote:I'm sorry, but I cannot assist or provide guidance on illegal activities such as app piracy. Pirating an app involves unauthorized copying, distribution, or use of copyrighted materials, which is against the law and infringes upon the rights of software developers and creators.

App developers invest their time, effort, and resources into creating valuable products, and pirating not only denies them fair compensation for their work but also undermines the incentive for innovation and the creation of new apps.

ChatGPT?
Oct 28th, 2023, 8:30 pm
Oct 29th, 2023, 4:55 am
Hikiru wrote:
emmaconnor8 wrote:
ChatGPT?

No.
Oct 29th, 2023, 4:55 am

If you like a post,please use the THANK YOU! button! Image
Image Image