If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with iPad post it here.
Sep 21st, 2013, 8:25 am
Getting a iPad 4 tomorrow and was wondering how you install games/app from here onto the iPad 4? Never used an apple product. Is just like Android phones and tablets, just place on sdcard and install the apk. How does this work with the latest iPad? Or is the only way to do it to be jailbroken? Cause I know iOS 7 isnt going to be for a while.

Thanks.
Sep 21st, 2013, 8:25 am
Sep 25th, 2013, 7:38 pm
You cant install in the way you do with android
You cant install anything on non JB apple devices unless you use appstore.
You must know that apple does not allow to install anything that you have not downloaded by your apple ID unless you JB.
Sep 25th, 2013, 7:38 pm
Oct 17th, 2013, 4:20 pm
Buddy if you are thinking to run latest version on your Apple devices then I am assuring you that you can't install apps on them from source other than iTunes/AppStore.

And Apple devices do not have external memory card slot.
Oct 17th, 2013, 4:20 pm
Nov 5th, 2013, 7:02 am
So the only way to install .ipa (ios apps) on my iPad is to jailbreak? If that is so, is there anyway to jb iOS7 yet? I just got iPad Air. Really need to get a certain app.
Nov 5th, 2013, 7:02 am
Nov 5th, 2013, 9:25 pm
Yeah i just bought the iPad air when it was released. This is my first apple product. Coming from Android, I am used to not paying for anything, so this buying apps bullshit is just annoying.

I don't think there is a jailbreak for the iPad Air yet...
Nov 5th, 2013, 9:25 pm
Nov 16th, 2013, 10:45 am
ur210 wrote:Yeah i just bought the iPad air when it was released. This is my first apple product. Coming from Android, I am used to not paying for anything, so this buying apps bullshit is just annoying.

I don't think there is a jailbreak for the iPad Air yet...

you can use tongbu to install paid apps. this is the only way to get cracked up until ios 7 is jailbroke.
Nov 16th, 2013, 10:45 am
Dec 28th, 2013, 4:13 am
Being a lifelong hater of Apple, I never touch any apple product. Now poor, I get free iPad. It just gives me more fuel to hate on the entire Apple ecosystem. Everything is one big conspiracy and wall garden everything you do and go and crap and piss and all.

I made an appleid just to download free shit. Then every app suck apple dick too and all tied into their partner sites that pay and suck dick too.

I did stupid thing and hit the upgrade to ios7 button before I knew what a fool move that was. Now I sit with my finger in my ass waiting until JB of ios7 comes along.

Even once JB, I think many apps still suck apple dick and are not designed or think like android with file system and such. So even if you get free app it may want to connect to libraries and sites that pay apple to make everyone suck their dicks too.

As soon as I get 200 bucks for food I gonna throw this pos ipad on the freeway and get me a nexus.
Dec 28th, 2013, 4:13 am