If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with iPad post it here.
Mar 3rd, 2014, 8:14 am
Hi I have been trying to listen to audio books (on my ipad and iPhone) that I downloaded from this site and haven't had any luck. Can anyone please help me with this? I'm sorry if this isn't where this question goes.
Mar 3rd, 2014, 8:14 am
Mar 3rd, 2014, 9:33 am
What were you doing exactly? I have no experience with apple devices but I try to help. ^^;

Generally speaking audio books are just audio files (mostly in .mp3 format, and parted by chapter) so any device that can play audio files (mp3 music) should be able to play them.
Mar 3rd, 2014, 9:33 am

"Stories are the only things worth dying for..." - The Unwritten

Mar 3rd, 2014, 9:13 pm
Thanks for the reply and trying to help. I click on the link to download the audiobook and it then asks me where to save it. With a computer I can bring up whatever program I want to, with Apple it only shows me apps that I can use. I have saved it in every choice they've given me and tried to listen to it with each one, but have had no luck. Not one of them are music apps so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong exactly. I have also tried it on my iPhone with the same results.
Mar 3rd, 2014, 9:13 pm
Mar 4th, 2014, 8:36 am
Most (if not all) audio books here are uploaded packed (in .rar or .zip) so need unpacking before you can listen to them. The problem sounds like your device not recognizing this.
Mar 4th, 2014, 8:36 am

"Stories are the only things worth dying for..." - The Unwritten

Mar 4th, 2014, 11:42 pm
Yeah, I think so. I have izip that I use all the time to unzip book and picture files, but it doesn't even give me the option of using that program.
Mar 4th, 2014, 11:42 pm
Mar 13th, 2014, 1:49 am
I put the downloaded audio file into dropbox, synch it to my ipad, then open and listen right in the dropbox app in my iPad.
Mar 13th, 2014, 1:49 am
Mar 13th, 2014, 6:40 am
I have tried that, but it was never given the option to save to Dropbox before. I just tried to DL an audio file and it worked. It isn't a book I'm interested in though. I tried several books before and they didn't work. =/ Maybe it is just some files that work and others that don't? I will try a couple again. Thanks for the help.
Mar 13th, 2014, 6:40 am
May 14th, 2014, 1:46 pm
use the PC's itunes.pC link to ipad. copy files to C:\Users\XXX\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\自动添加到 iTunes
May 14th, 2014, 1:46 pm
Oct 30th, 2014, 12:17 pm
It depends on the book. I got Homer's Illiad and Odyssey on Audio books. Originally, those were oral poems and they were meant to be listened to, not read. I read them a few times,
Oct 30th, 2014, 12:17 pm