If it does not belong anywhere else and has to do with iPad post it here.
Oct 1st, 2014, 8:03 pm
what is the format for books in iPad ?
and how to download them ??
if i have them in my PC how to download it to my iPad ?

thanks for answering ;)
Oct 1st, 2014, 8:03 pm
Oct 4th, 2014, 2:33 pm
I use an app called FileManager, free edition.
Using the same WiFi connection I can transfer files (any file) from PC to iPad (and vice versa).
Then, I tab on each file on my iPad and with "Open in..." I can choose which program to use.
For epub I choose iBooks, Google Books, Marvin, for mobi Kindle, for cbr ComicFlow, for pdf Google Books and Kindle.
All the above apps are free and I tried others before them but settled with these.

PS, if I am not mistaken, in order to use Google Books you must first upload the books (epub/pdf) from here <https://play.google.com/books/uploads> and then you download them in your device.
Oct 4th, 2014, 2:33 pm

Please send me a private message if my links are down and I will try to fix them as soon as possible. Thanks.
Oct 5th, 2014, 6:48 pm
is it necessary to download them from Google ?
Oct 5th, 2014, 6:48 pm
Oct 5th, 2014, 9:24 pm
soplada wrote:is it necessary to download them from Google ?

No!!! You download it from anywhere you like.
But you must upload them to the url I mentioned earlier.
Oct 5th, 2014, 9:24 pm

Please send me a private message if my links are down and I will try to fix them as soon as possible. Thanks.
Oct 7th, 2014, 6:54 am
thank you :)
Oct 7th, 2014, 6:54 am
Oct 28th, 2014, 5:11 pm
I download my books onto my pc and use calibre to change the format. I transfer the books by connecting calibre to itunes. I use iBooks which is .epub but you can also get a kindle app (free from Amazon) which uses .mobi. You can also download either format directly onto your iPad. Good luck.
Oct 28th, 2014, 5:11 pm