Discuss internal iPad hardware as well as accessories such as GPS receivers, keyboards, cables, etc. here.
Jun 21st, 2021, 9:43 am
App icons seem to be not loading on app list its been a few days now. Pls help
Jun 21st, 2021, 9:43 am

https://t.me/pump_upp
Jul 2nd, 2021, 3:11 am
I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I just downloaded the app (I'm assuming the latest version is the one in the first post). I logged into the app with no problem. But when I try to download a book using the premium downloads button with my password it comes up with the an error"

"
Error The username or password is incorrect . Make sure you're using your Premium password . If you only had a trial account , try ' mobilism0000".

My premium account isn't a trial.

Any suggestions?
Jul 2nd, 2021, 3:11 am
Jul 8th, 2021, 7:55 am
Thanks for the app but it really need to be updated. I already lost the count to the times my watchlist disappeared; and the save/copy function simply doesn't work.

Today i already lost my watchlist 2 times!

Please, fix it.

Thanks
Jul 8th, 2021, 7:55 am
Jul 10th, 2021, 3:00 pm
dosintheshell wrote:Great update

???

There isn't a new update.
Jul 10th, 2021, 3:00 pm
Jul 12th, 2021, 4:56 pm
CMC_PUBLIKUM wrote:

???

Last version is v2.1.0.27
Check all the changelogs in the op
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=214777
Jul 12th, 2021, 4:56 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Jul 13th, 2021, 3:02 am
Jimking wrote:
CMC_PUBLIKUM wrote:

???

Last version is v2.1.0.27
Check all the changelogs in the op
https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=214777

Hi,
Sorry but only now i saw your reply.

When was version 2.1.0.27 been released? Some time ago, right?!?

I don't want to seem ungrateful, i'm not, but the problems of the items on the watchlist disappearing still happen, and the feature to save it for then to restore when needed, also doesn't work.

Thanks
Jul 13th, 2021, 3:02 am
Jul 14th, 2021, 11:32 am
CMC_PUBLIKUM wrote:Hi,
Sorry but only now i saw your reply.

When was version 2.1.0.27 been released? Some time ago, right?!?

I don't want to seem ungrateful, i'm not, but the problems of the items on the watchlist disappearing still happen, and the feature to save it for then to restore when needed, also doesn't work.

Thanks

There was no problem about your comment. I just replied to it to clarify the situation.
This sticky exists for this reason after all. To inform the users about Mobilism app and to check reports from the users. So if you have any issue to report please post it here and the technical team will check it asap. Thank you
Jul 14th, 2021, 11:32 am

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Jul 14th, 2021, 4:23 pm
I'm still getting the error that I posted about above on the 1st July. I can login into the app. But despite being premium the app won't let me use the premium Downloader. It works fine via the website.

Help/suggestions?

Edit: I've tried clearing cache and uninstalling/reinstalling.
Jul 14th, 2021, 4:23 pm
Jul 14th, 2021, 8:22 pm
Sheldonesque wrote:I'm still getting the error that I posted about above on the 1st July. I can login into the app. But despite being premium the app won't let me use the premium Downloader. It works fine via the website.

Help/suggestions?

Edit: I've tried clearing cache and uninstalling/reinstalling.

Check your PMs please.
Jul 14th, 2021, 8:22 pm
Jul 18th, 2021, 6:57 pm
I have had this strange problem where all my messages and highlighted forum posts are over two years old with no way to sort them by age, and forget trying to create a new post or message as I get some error dialog to use forum.mobilism.org and if I do that in firefox android, I get an error saying to use the app, so I have not used the app for anything but searching for ebooks and downloading them. Just wondering if uninstalling and reinstalling would help..
Jul 18th, 2021, 6:57 pm
Jul 18th, 2021, 9:46 pm
Thank you for the update. I'll test it out and see how it goes.
Jul 18th, 2021, 9:46 pm
Jul 19th, 2021, 1:58 am
gmo wrote:I have had this strange problem where all my messages and highlighted forum posts are over two years old with no way to sort them by age, and forget trying to create a new post or message as I get some error dialog to use forum.mobilism.org and if I do that in firefox android, I get an error saying to use the app, so I have not used the app for anything but searching for ebooks and downloading them. Just wondering if uninstalling and reinstalling would help..

Can you please show me a screenshot of this?
Jul 19th, 2021, 1:58 am