Discuss iPad apps here.
May 11th, 2011, 11:43 pm
Does anyone have any software ideas that will allow me to play the movies downloaded from Mobilism?
I've been able to get a downloaded movie to my iPad by using Dropbox, but the movie did not have sound whereas it did have sound on the PC that downloaded it and put it into Dropbox.
Any ideas folks?
May 11th, 2011, 11:43 pm
May 20th, 2011, 5:43 pm
Now a days internet provide all facilities. You can find the which software supported in your i pad and use this software only. Ans other thing you have cant play the movie in your i pad for that you have to complete download movies than play. Its working noe.
May 20th, 2011, 5:43 pm
Sep 7th, 2011, 9:16 pm
Never downloaded a movie from here but I assume movie is in .avi format. Two apps I use are avplayer and oplayer and they play a wide variety of formats. Download the app, open itunes, select apps, scroll down and the simply drop the movies into the app folder.
Sep 7th, 2011, 9:16 pm
Apr 1st, 2012, 1:42 am
I reccomend you an app for this task: GoodPlayer is simply great, it has good compatibility list of formats, It supports mkv, flv, wmv, avi, mpg. I see that some larger files aren't fluid or some kind of extensions like wmv, but its a great option if you don't want to convert your video library to mp4 compatible with idevices.
Apr 1st, 2012, 1:42 am
Jun 30th, 2012, 9:45 am
I use avplayer, its is the best movie player for the ipad,
plays almost all formats
add subtitles
wifi transfer
folder management
very configurable with lovely gesture controls
Jun 30th, 2012, 9:45 am
Sep 2nd, 2012, 7:32 pm
Use apps like PlayerXtreme or Mediaplayer.
Sep 2nd, 2012, 7:32 pm
Sep 2nd, 2012, 8:08 pm
i use flexplayer..it is free and it works a treat..get it from the app store...if is an mp4 you can enable sharing from your iTunes on your pc to your iPad and that way u can play mp4's from your pc through your ipad videos app without having to move them onto the ipad...only any use when you are at home mind you but is handy to have at times ...saves on storage and lets me watch on my iPad when in my bed
Sep 2nd, 2012, 8:08 pm