Discuss iPad apps here.
Mar 2nd, 2012, 8:07 am
Do you wanna enjoy your favorate PDF eBooks with ePub Readers like iPhone, iPod, iPad, Kindle and more? PDF to ePub Converter can help you make it.

As we know, Adobe Acrobat and Reader are not required when converting PDF to EPUB and the converted EPUB files will have all original file features preserved.

However, PDF to ePub Makeris such an excellent PDF to ePub Converter which can perfectly and quickly convert PDF format to ePub (.epub) for reading with iPhone, iPad, iPod, iPod Touch, Kindle Wireless Reading Device, PC, Mac, BlackBerry, Android Phone, etc. All original file features like original text, layout, tables, images and more can be preserved in the output ePub eBooks.

In addition, this PDF to ePub Converter is very easy-to-use, just a few clicks, you can get the ePub format files and enjoy with your cool handy readers.

For more details >> | Free Download PDF to ePub Converter for windows os

Free Download Mac PDF to ePub Converter

Tips: About ePut Format
iBooks use an ebook format called ePub, ePub is supported by iPhone, iPad, iPod, iPod Touch, PC, Mac, Android Phone and others. What's the ePub format?

The ePub format is a standard eBook format recommended by The International Digital Publishing Forum.

The ePub file may be divided into three categories: XHTML documents, packaging files and container files.

XHTML Documents. XHTML is a strict version of HTML. The stricter syntax enables web browsers or eBook viewers to render the document more easily. Packaging Files. They include two files: one with the .opf extension and another with the .ncx extension. Container Files. They must be placed in a folder named "META-INF". These files are used for encryption and digital rights management (DRM). For an eBook without DRM, the container file has only a few standard lines.

To read ePub eBooks you will need a digital reader. There are now many such readers available with the most popular being the Sony Reader, Apple iPhone, iPod, iPad, Kindle, etc..
Mar 2nd, 2012, 8:07 am
Aug 7th, 2016, 7:45 pm
I really don't understand this. So I have an ipad2, with iBooks, do I need to download the Mac PDF to ePub converter to get books?
Aug 7th, 2016, 7:45 pm