Support for everything about jailbreaking.
May 28th, 2013, 7:43 pm
This is my first experience using any appL3 device; so, I’m still learning. I have a plethora of questions, and I seem to get conflicting advice searching for these answers all on my own.
My first question is my I5 with iOS 6.1.3 jailbreakable?
My second question: is there any way to install cracked apps on my device without a jailbreak?

Thx in advance
W.
May 28th, 2013, 7:43 pm
Jun 7th, 2013, 10:50 pm
Unfortunately you have missed the boat on Jailbreaking, the last firmware available to jailbreak was 6.1.2

in answer to the second question, no

not your day sorry

good news is, Evasi0n who did the last jailbreak already have a back door into the next IOS 7 firmware, so as soon as the next firmware is released either with the Ipad or the Iphone 5s (which is normally due anytime in the next two months) we will all be able to jailbreak again hurray!!!
Jun 7th, 2013, 10:50 pm
Jun 24th, 2013, 5:58 pm
thx for the reply. I thought this would be the case I just wasn't sure. Its good to get a solid answer.
Jun 24th, 2013, 5:58 pm
Jul 3rd, 2013, 12:47 am
An update to the last post after the Apple conference it seems there won't be an ios update until the fall or Autumn depending on where you come from. I think Autumn is too complicated for Americans to spell so they just call it fall because that's what the leaves do.
Jul 3rd, 2013, 12:47 am