Section head: merry60, iheartbooks77
May 26th, 2021, 6:09 am
u3zY8V8TiHY9szu6C84u wrote:Having problems w/Premium download via dropgalaxy.vip:

I tried the files you listed and they all worked fine for me. My guess is that dropgalaxy is having intermittent server issues.
May 26th, 2021, 6:09 am
May 26th, 2021, 11:50 am
Disk4mat wrote:
u3zY8V8TiHY9szu6C84u wrote:Having problems w/Premium download via dropgalaxy.vip:

I tried the files you listed and they all worked fine for me. My guess is that dropgalaxy is having intermittent server issues.

As an experiment, I just tried downloading all five of these books from dropgalaxy, and not one of them worked with premium downloader.
May 26th, 2021, 11:50 am

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
May 26th, 2021, 12:33 pm
If I purchase two non consecutive years of premium and then decide to upgrade to platinum will both the years be subtracted from the total of platinum, or just the most recent years purchase?
May 26th, 2021, 12:33 pm
May 26th, 2021, 2:34 pm
pjmpjm wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:

As an experiment, I just tried downloading all five of these books from dropgalaxy, and not one of them worked with premium downloader.

And now I am able to Premium download (from dropgalax.in) all of the above (and any other PD from dg.in that I try)! Before the failure mode was the proverbial 4.7KB file...
May 26th, 2021, 2:34 pm
May 27th, 2021, 1:36 am
u3zY8V8TiHY9szu6C84u wrote:
pjmpjm wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:I tried the files you listed and they all worked fine for me. My guess is that dropgalaxy is having intermittent server issues.

And now I am able to Premium download (from dropgalax.in) all of the above (and any other PD from dg.in that I try)! Before the failure mode was the proverbial 4.7KB file...

Just experienced this problem again, yet only a minute before I had successfully done two PD's from dropgalaxy.vip. So I retried the failing PD, and it was successful. So yes, it appears that dropgalaxy.vip is experiencing intermittent problems (still).
May 27th, 2021, 1:36 am
May 27th, 2021, 6:37 pm
Adina88 wrote:If I purchase two non consecutive years of premium and then decide to upgrade to platinum will both the years be subtracted from the total of platinum, or just the most recent years purchase?

Only the last purchase is subtracted from Platinum, not the sum of all previous purchases.
May 27th, 2021, 6:37 pm
May 28th, 2021, 4:27 am
Greetings all
Every time that I attempt to download a book I have to enter my user name and password. Previously, that only had to be done once each online session. I think that this may be a Chrome setting issue. Can anyone help? Thank you.
May 28th, 2021, 4:27 am
May 28th, 2021, 5:36 am
williamk wrote:Greetings all
Every time that I attempt to download a book I have to enter my user name and password. Previously, that only had to be done once each online session. I think that this may be a Chrome setting issue. Can anyone help? Thank you.

Please see #10 here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1424249
May 28th, 2021, 5:36 am
May 29th, 2021, 8:31 am
Signed up for Premium after 10 years of using this amazing service for free
People who spend their time doing this should be rewarded for it
I would do this sooner, but what could poor student spare?
May 29th, 2021, 8:31 am
May 30th, 2021, 12:45 am
I've been a platinum user for ages. Whatever happened to the rule you all implemented about each new posting having to have at least one premium download available. I feel like this has been disregarded for a bit?
May 30th, 2021, 12:45 am
May 30th, 2021, 5:39 am
Disk4mat wrote:

I cannot get the solution from Siteimprove to work. So I checked on Google Chrome information and found this:
Mar 18, 2021
The flags #same-site-by-default-cookies and #cookies-without-same-site-must-be-secure have been removed from chrome://flags as of Chrome 91, as the behavior is now enabled by default. In Chrome 94, the command-line flag --disable-features=SameSiteByDefaultCookies,CookiesWithoutSameSiteMustBeSecure will be removed.
Does this mean that anyone with newer versions of Chrome will have to constantly enter username and password?
Thank you.
May 30th, 2021, 5:39 am
May 30th, 2021, 9:51 am
drossdragon wrote:I've been a platinum user for ages. Whatever happened to the rule you all implemented about each new posting having to have at least one premium download available. I feel like this has been disregarded for a bit?

Each section has its own rules @drossdragon. Android for example requires 2 Prem links instead of 1 required for eBook's. Moderators of each section always check if the releases are posted according the rules before categorize them, including the Prem links. So maybe you notice users who don't follow the rules or topics that have dead links. In Android section for example topics that are not posted properly after ~7 days are deleted. So, in one way or another the Prem links are granted.
May 30th, 2021, 9:51 am

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
May 30th, 2021, 10:03 pm
Hello,
Recently, I have been having an issue with premium download. Even though I put in my password to premium I still have to keep putting it in even after the first time. Is this something that is happening to others? Do you know how I might be able to fix it.

Thank you.
May 30th, 2021, 10:03 pm
May 31st, 2021, 1:32 am
williamk wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:

I cannot get the solution from Siteimprove to work. So I checked on Google Chrome information and found this:
Mar 18, 2021
The flags #same-site-by-default-cookies and #cookies-without-same-site-must-be-secure have been removed from chrome://flags as of Chrome 91, as the behavior is now enabled by default. In Chrome 94, the command-line flag --disable-features=SameSiteByDefaultCookies,CookiesWithoutSameSiteMustBeSecure will be removed.
Does this mean that anyone with newer versions of Chrome will have to constantly enter username and password?
Thank you.

Unfortunately I (who just as of the recent inquiry on this thread, successfully enabled this solution), just minutes ago upgraded from Chrome 90 to Chrome 91, and after doing so, this solution stopped working.
May 31st, 2021, 1:32 am
May 31st, 2021, 3:10 am
u3zY8V8TiHY9szu6C84u wrote:
williamk wrote:I cannot get the solution from Siteimprove to work. So I checked on Google Chrome information and found this:
Mar 18, 2021
Thank you.

Unfortunately I (who just as of the recent inquiry on this thread, successfully enabled this solution), just minutes ago upgraded from Chrome 90 to Chrome 91, and after doing so, this solution stopped working.

I highly recommend you consider switching from Chrome to Brave. Like Chrome, Brave is based on Chromium, but doesn't have a lot of the nonsense that Google has been doing to its browser.

Jimking wrote:
drossdragon wrote:I've been a platinum user for ages. Whatever happened to the rule you all implemented about each new posting having to have at least one premium download available. I feel like this has been disregarded for a bit?

Each section has its own rules @drossdragon. Android for example requires 2 Prem links instead of 1 required for eBook's. Moderators of each section always check if the releases are posted according the rules before categorize them, including the Prem links. So maybe you notice users who don't follow the rules or topics that have dead links. In Android section for example topics that are not posted properly after ~7 days are deleted. So, in one way or another the Prem links are granted.

Just adding to what Jimking said; the issue is that we removed Dropapk from the supported filehosts about a month ago and that resulted in a lot of previously supported releases no longer being supported. We're still working on it, for more info please see: viewtopic.php?p=8621222#8621222
May 31st, 2021, 3:10 am