Section head: merry60, iheartbooks77
May 31st, 2021, 1:32 am
williamk wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:
williamk wrote:Greetings all
Every time that I attempt to download a book I have to enter my user name and password. Previously, that only had to be done once each online session. I think that this may be a Chrome setting issue. Can anyone help? Thank you.

Please see #10 here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1424249

I cannot get the solution from Siteimprove to work. So I checked on Google Chrome information and found this:
Mar 18, 2021
The flags #same-site-by-default-cookies and #cookies-without-same-site-must-be-secure have been removed from chrome://flags as of Chrome 91, as the behavior is now enabled by default. In Chrome 94, the command-line flag --disable-features=SameSiteByDefaultCookies,CookiesWithoutSameSiteMustBeSecure will be removed.
Does this mean that anyone with newer versions of Chrome will have to constantly enter username and password?
Thank you.

Unfortunately I (who just as of the recent inquiry on this thread, successfully enabled this solution), just minutes ago upgraded from Chrome 90 to Chrome 91, and after doing so, this solution stopped working.
May 31st, 2021, 1:32 am
May 31st, 2021, 3:10 am
u3zY8V8TiHY9szu6C84u wrote:
williamk wrote:I cannot get the solution from Siteimprove to work. So I checked on Google Chrome information and found this:
Mar 18, 2021
The flags #same-site-by-default-cookies and #cookies-without-same-site-must-be-secure have been removed from chrome://flags as of Chrome 91, as the behavior is now enabled by default. In Chrome 94, the command-line flag --disable-features=SameSiteByDefaultCookies,CookiesWithoutSameSiteMustBeSecure will be removed.
Does this mean that anyone with newer versions of Chrome will have to constantly enter username and password?
Thank you.

Unfortunately I (who just as of the recent inquiry on this thread, successfully enabled this solution), just minutes ago upgraded from Chrome 90 to Chrome 91, and after doing so, this solution stopped working.

I highly recommend you consider switching from Chrome to Brave. Like Chrome, Brave is based on Chromium, but doesn't have a lot of the nonsense that Google has been doing to its browser.

Jimking wrote:
drossdragon wrote:I've been a platinum user for ages. Whatever happened to the rule you all implemented about each new posting having to have at least one premium download available. I feel like this has been disregarded for a bit?

Each section has its own rules @drossdragon. Android for example requires 2 Prem links instead of 1 required for eBook's. Moderators of each section always check if the releases are posted according the rules before categorize them, including the Prem links. So maybe you notice users who don't follow the rules or topics that have dead links. In Android section for example topics that are not posted properly after ~7 days are deleted. So, in one way or another the Prem links are granted.

Just adding to what Jimking said; the issue is that we removed Dropapk from the supported filehosts about a month ago and that resulted in a lot of previously supported releases no longer being supported. We're still working on it, for more info please see: viewtopic.php?p=8621222#8621222
May 31st, 2021, 3:10 am
Jun 1st, 2021, 4:54 am
I highly recommend you consider switching from Chrome to Brave. Like Chrome, Brave is based on Chromium, but doesn't have a lot of the nonsense that Google has been doing to its browser.

I've just installed Brave (Version 1.25.68 Chromium: 91.0.4472.77 (Official Build) (64-bit)), and the problem addressed by Premium System FAQ #10 remains (the chrome://flags/ settings mentioned at the link in FAQ #10 don't exist among brave://flags/ (at least, I couldn't discern work-alike settings)). I did allow Brave to import my settings from Chrome (if that might make a difference).

Could FAQ #10 be updated to add (a link to) instructions for Brave?
Jun 1st, 2021, 4:54 am
Jun 1st, 2021, 9:54 pm
Seems like logging in once (rather than every time you use the Premium Downloader) doesn't work on any of the Chromium-based browsers now, but works on Firefox. We're looking for a solution for Chromium-based browsers.
Jun 1st, 2021, 9:54 pm
Jun 2nd, 2021, 3:21 pm
Love being able to download without having to jump through hoops.

Thank You

Jar
Jun 2nd, 2021, 3:21 pm
Jun 2nd, 2021, 6:34 pm
The magazine downloads are not working. Specifically pcworld and car and driver
Jun 2nd, 2021, 6:34 pm
Jun 2nd, 2021, 7:24 pm
Just renewed my sub after the first year of use. Well worth it, can't imagine going back to fighting links.
Jun 2nd, 2021, 7:24 pm
Jun 2nd, 2021, 9:09 pm
pcskibum wrote:The magazine downloads are not working. Specifically pcworld and car and driver

Those releases seem to have links that are down. If you try going to the Dropgalaxy url in PCWorld here: viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4312989 you will get: "502 - Bad Gateway. That’s an error. Looks like we have got an invalid response from the upstream server." - in other words, the filehost Dropgalaxy is having problems so our Premium Downloader cannot fetch the file from the filehost.

EDIT: As a matter of fact the entirety of https://dropgalaxy.vip/ is currently down.
Jun 2nd, 2021, 9:09 pm
Jun 2nd, 2021, 9:19 pm
Been a member for 13 years and always paid yearly for premium and finally decided to purchase lifetime platinum account. It is well worth the investment for the work that everyone does here. Much appreciated
Jun 2nd, 2021, 9:19 pm
Jun 4th, 2021, 7:37 pm
Since yesterday most premium downloads are giving parsing errors and downloads are not more than few kbs. Especially the ones by Balatan. No offense mate, just trying to get the issue fixed.
Jun 4th, 2021, 7:37 pm
Jun 4th, 2021, 9:03 pm
mobi001 wrote:Since yesterday most premium downloads are giving parsing errors and downloads are not more than few kbs. Especially the ones by Balatan. No offense mate, just trying to get the issue fixed.

Can you give me an example of a release with which this happens?
Jun 4th, 2021, 9:03 pm
Jun 5th, 2021, 3:43 am
In the last hour or two, I have been getting this type of error for virtually all attempted Rapidgator premium downloads:
"It is not possible to carry out a record in the file <filename>"
For example: https://images.mobilism.org/?di=EM7AV8V3

I trust you will be able to sort this out, many thanks! :thumbup:
Jun 5th, 2021, 3:43 am
Jun 5th, 2021, 6:39 am
philosopher201 wrote:In the last hour or two, I have been getting this type of error for virtually all attempted Rapidgator premium downloads:
"It is not possible to carry out a record in the file <filename>"
For example: https://images.mobilism.org/?di=EM7AV8V3

I trust you will be able to sort this out, many thanks! :thumbup:

Thanks for reporting, fixed.
Jun 5th, 2021, 6:39 am
Jun 5th, 2021, 2:49 pm
Just renewed my sub after having it for a few years. I can't imagine being without it. Just hit the blue arrow and fast fast downloads. Well worth it, can't imagine going back to fighting links.
Jun 5th, 2021, 2:49 pm
Jun 6th, 2021, 4:26 am
I got the lifetime membership earlier. Things were working fine. Just logged back on a while ago and now I'm getting this...

https://i.ibb.co/s1WQKmc/Screenshot-2021-06-05-222022.jpg

I tried clearing cookies, but that didn't help.
Jun 6th, 2021, 4:26 am

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, its too dark to read. -- Groucho Marx