If it does not belong anywhere else but is about Windows, post it here.
Jun 3rd, 2022, 12:09 pm
I installed Photoshop from a download on here yesterday and now all the files on my computer have been encrypted with Ransomware. I cannot now boot up even from a USB after changing the Boot options in the Bios.
I have Easfile on a USB edo backup and an Easdo boot file on a USB stick.
Any suggestions apart from paying the ransome as to how I can get my pc to boot up in safe mode or from my USB stick or usb hard drive
Jun 3rd, 2022, 12:09 pm
Jan 7th, 2023, 1:03 am
trooperj3 wrote:I installed Photoshop from a download on here yesterday and now all the files on my computer have been encrypted with Ransomware. I cannot now boot up even from a USB after changing the Boot options in the Bios.
Any suggestions apart from paying the ransome as to how I can get my pc to boot up in safe mode or from my USB stick or usb hard drive

Sorry to hear. I am quite new here and I am afraid of this also. Hope you can get your pc back!
Jan 7th, 2023, 1:03 am
Apr 6th, 2023, 3:40 pm
trooperj3 wrote:I installed Photoshop from a download on here yesterday and now all the files on my computer have been encrypted with Ransomware. I cannot now boot up even from a USB after changing the Boot options in the Bios.

Did you report the post?
And/or did you download anything else?
Apr 6th, 2023, 3:40 pm
Feb 26th, 2024, 9:53 am
NorthDynasty wrote:

Did you report the post?
And/or did you download anything else?

Has been a hot minute and haven't heard anything... I assume the worst.
Feb 26th, 2024, 9:53 am