Discuss Windows devices here.
Jul 9th, 2013, 2:31 pm
Currently have an HTC Titan (the original Titan, not the II). Love this phone, and the WinPhone7.5 OS (AT&T doesn't seem to be in any hurry for 7.8 patches - think I am screwed there). I can see how some of the improvements in 8 look beneficial, I hope they added some of the things that feel 'missing' from 7.

So if I am going to upgrade (this one can't run forever), which device? Would like to stay AT&T - only because the talk & surf at the same time thing is more important to me than dropped calls, and last time I had Verizon they didn't allow both at the same time.
Jul 9th, 2013, 2:31 pm
Jul 9th, 2013, 9:41 pm
Nokia is better because camera, great and tough screen, free navigation apps, wireless charging, software support and upgrades. also you can look for new Lumia 925 or wait for Nokia EOS (Lumia 1020)... dont understand me wrong, HTC 8X not bad but Nokia give more...
Jul 9th, 2013, 9:41 pm
Sep 5th, 2013, 8:45 am
According to me you may also go for HTC. It also have the nice features and it is in latest demand in the market.
--------------
To get more details read this.
Sep 5th, 2013, 8:45 am
Sep 5th, 2013, 2:47 pm
@jbrady33 HTC 8X has lower price and may be hacked asap due to its boot loader also 8X has Beats Audio tech ;)
Sep 5th, 2013, 2:47 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS & AUTHORS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Sep 5th, 2013, 4:55 pm
HPR wrote:HTC 8X may be hacked asap due to its boot loader

maybe but no use of unlocked bootloader because WP8 OS is encrypted NT system... cottula still not decrypted first version of WP8 and from then few updates available and GDR3 is in planing now... hope for hacking is every day lower and lower and i dont give chance more than 5% in reality (and this is optimistic)...
Sep 5th, 2013, 4:55 pm
Sep 5th, 2013, 7:14 pm
also seems branded HTC 8X not get GDR2 (or any future) upgrade?!? this is bad if someone purchased or think to purchase HTC phones...

i am deeply disappointing with Samsung and HTC and this is way i go back to Nokia with Lumia 920....
Sep 5th, 2013, 7:14 pm