Discuss Windows apps here.
Apr 6th, 2011, 1:13 pm
Most comics released on this site are in the formats: CBR/CBZ, Jpg and PDF

Could you please elaborate what program or application is needed to be able to view those on a Windows Phone device?

Appreciated!
Apr 6th, 2011, 1:13 pm
Apr 8th, 2011, 3:55 pm
Sorry Zach... I don't know about an app what can display the comics :?

But maybe if I...

100 WRZ$ for a person from Reedim who tells me an app what can display CBR/CBZ, Jpg and PDF
Apr 8th, 2011, 3:55 pm

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
Apr 9th, 2011, 6:02 pm
Ouch! That's ok, Reedim. Very kind anyway to reply. I suppose in time we'll see more applications created for WiPhone. Who knows there will be programs to crack in a while? I will monitor the releases treat carefully, and explore the market to find something. In the meantime: keep up with the great job you're doing! :)
Apr 9th, 2011, 6:02 pm
Apr 9th, 2011, 6:06 pm
Adobe PDF Reader = *.pdf
Pictures Hub = *.jpg
LindyReader = *.cbr, *cbz
Apr 9th, 2011, 6:06 pm
Apr 12th, 2011, 7:59 am
spAik wrote:Adobe PDF Reader = *.pdf
Pictures Hub = *.jpg
LindyReader = *.cbr, *cbz

Are these released on this site, spAik? And if they are, do you have a link to the release posts? Thanks.
Apr 12th, 2011, 7:59 am
Apr 30th, 2011, 1:36 pm
Lindy reader is really good for reading comics in .cbr format. Just run WP7DesktopMarketplace and search for it on there, it downloads and runs everything apart from most of the Live games.

PDF are a different matter, the official PDF viewer just shows a black screen when viewing most pdf's. E.g. try some of the pdf magazines on this site. I think the best bet is to convert them to another format unless someone knows of a better PDF viewer.

Really recommend LindyReader as I have been viewing Archie comics with it, only downside is using dropbox to upload the comics then downloading them on your phone to its memory. If you have a low data allowance make sure it's plugged into the computer so it will use your home internet data allowance.
Apr 30th, 2011, 1:36 pm
May 18th, 2011, 9:30 am
You can download your .pdfs and you can then upload your .pdf in your dopbox.com account. In dropbox you get 2gb free online store. With W-Lan you can log into dropbox and download you comics and view with Adobe Reader
May 18th, 2011, 9:30 am