Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Jul 1st, 2021, 11:10 am
my downloader program - JDownloader has been saying the host - centfile.com is under maintenance for the last 2 to 3
months and by hand it goes nowhere... one of the VIP posters says it works just fine.
am I crazy...

english is not my first language, please be kind
Jul 1st, 2021, 11:10 am
Jul 1st, 2021, 5:02 pm
sofiamonte wrote:my downloader program - JDownloader has been saying the host - centfile.com is under maintenance for the last 2 to 3
months and by hand it goes nowhere... one of the VIP posters says it works just fine.
am I crazy...

Of course you're not crazy, you just missed this topic: .exe or Virus warning after downloading a file (Download instructions)

Scroll down to Centfile and click "expand: show", then follow the instructions :)
Jul 1st, 2021, 5:02 pm
Jul 4th, 2021, 10:54 pm
No, centfile has not been working for me either. I tried disabling my pop up blockers, just nothing. Anything shared on there is worthless. :(
Jul 4th, 2021, 10:54 pm
Jul 5th, 2021, 10:52 am
RagingIronThunder wrote:No, centfile has not been working for me either. I tried disabling my pop up blockers, just nothing. Anything shared on there is worthless. :(

I got it!
It only works if you do it by hand. You can't use a program.
Apparently the links are hidden in different words. I followed the link provided by the person who replied to me and went to the tab "centile" http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944

It says this:

This site keeps changing the location of the buttons every few days. For the first step, you need to find a small button called "Unlimited", "Offer", "Go to", "Speed", or "Fast".

Now I look for other words and not "download"
They are very small buttons, like
Fast
I'm not a robot
Premium
Link

I hope I could help
Jul 5th, 2021, 10:52 am
Aug 6th, 2021, 1:36 pm
I will follow others who posted this link which was painstakingly maintained by the Admins: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=649944

To those who will come upon this reply. Please read the attached link, it will help you download easier! Thank you!
Aug 6th, 2021, 1:36 pm

Hello! I regret to inform everyone that I will not be able to re-upload dead links as my laptop is dead and my charger too. I haven’t found a replacement yet. IF A POST EXPIRES, PLEASE MAKE A NEW REQUEST. I apologise for the inconvenience. Thank you for understanding.
Sep 15th, 2021, 3:59 am
The thing is, I follow the directions and click the teeny buttons. But the I get a Privacy error saying it's not safe to download.
Sep 15th, 2021, 3:59 am
Sep 15th, 2021, 8:29 pm
There was a section on how to disable that for Chrome. Not a Chrome user so I didn't pay that much attention but it also discussed aspects of that.
Sep 15th, 2021, 8:29 pm
Oct 9th, 2021, 7:00 pm
THANK YOU, i was going nuts till i read your post. I can not thank you enough! It works!! I was ready to give up.

merry60 wrote:
sofiamonte wrote:my downloader program - JDownloader has been saying the host - centfile.com is under maintenance for the last 2 to 3
am I crazy...

Of course you're not crazy, you just missed this topic: .exe or Virus warning after downloading a file (Download instructions)

Scroll down to Centfile and click "expand: show", then follow the instructions :)
Oct 9th, 2021, 7:00 pm