Talk about anything here as long as it is not against the rules. Post count not affected.
Apr 9th, 2024, 2:29 pm
I hope I am allowed to post this doesn't look like its against the rules. So Yeah I would like people to say one movie that was their favorite of 2023 and 1 book that was their favorite of 2023.
My Favorite book was Demons of Good and Evil by Kim Harrison because I was able to see her at a book signing and get a signed copy.
My Favorite Movie would probably have to say Elemental even though there were a lot of good movies It just was very entertaining to watch and a fun lazy film.
Apr 9th, 2024, 2:29 pm
Apr 11th, 2024, 5:14 pm
The Last Voyage of the Demeter (2023)
This and Thanksgiving are the only 2 movies I've seen that was released in 2023 :(
Apr 11th, 2024, 5:14 pm

Twitter @HgwrtzExprss
Join Mobilism Discord server to get instant updates on contests: https://discord.gg/JqD2wAWSGw

Apr 16th, 2024, 12:17 pm
Des804 wrote:I hope I am allowed to post this doesn't look like its against the rules. So Yeah I would like people to say one movie that was their favorite of 2023 and 1 book that was their favorite of 2023.
My Favorite book was Demons of Good and Evil by Kim Harrison because I was able to see her at a book signing and get a signed copy.
My Favorite Movie would probably have to say Elemental even though there were a lot of good movies It just was very entertaining to watch and a fun lazy film.
For a nursing student, the best learning style is going beyond the class materials. "The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks," the novel written by Rebecca Skloot, is a very interesting illustration. It explores how nursing intersects with medical ethics, history, and patient care, all of which form a basis for nurses. Moreover, the benefits of having an expert help with short DNP capstone project cannot be understated. There are services providers like dnp capstone project help that offers individualized support to students while they work towards enhancing research, structure, and presentation skills. Apart from varied reading and specific advice the students of nursing not only realize the healthcare concepts in-depth but also develop their critical thinking, and planning skills which are essential for long and successful career in this field.

“The Catcher in the Rye” by J.D. Salinger: Narrated by the rebellious Holden Caulfield, this novel captures the angst and confusion of adolescence. Holden’s cynical view of the adult world, his search for authenticity, and his desire to protect innocence resonate with readers of all ages. Salinger’s unique voice makes this book unforgettable.
Apr 16th, 2024, 12:17 pm