Support for everything about jailbreaking.
Sep 23rd, 2011, 2:41 am
I haven't tested on any mango releases, so I can't say. Someone else on this forum can probably confirm.
Sep 23rd, 2011, 2:41 am

ImageImageImageImageImage
Have a release in WP7 section? >> If I have to ask you more than 3 times to fix your release, it will be deleted!
Sep 24th, 2011, 3:47 pm
Device: HTC mozart running mango 7714 DFT freedom rom. Using SDK 7.1 and Zune 4.8

I am very newbie to windows mango. If I wrote something wrong forgive me.

I can deploy patched xap using XAPDeployX.

For free xap with signature.
I found this method somewhere on xda forum.
First clear temp files in C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\Temp. Then deploy using wp7-deploy with upper two boxes checked. When you see 'Error deploying to the device. The device does not appear as installed' appear :D , it's done.There will be two folder in the temp folder you cleared before. One of the folder will contain a xap file. Deploy that file using XAPDeployX.
Sep 24th, 2011, 3:47 pm
Oct 2nd, 2011, 9:31 pm
diamondheart wrote:First clear temp files in C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\Temp. Then deploy using wp7-deploy with upper two boxes checked. When you see 'Error deploying to the device. The device does not appear as installed' appear :D , it's done.There will be two folder in the temp folder you cleared before. One of the folder will contain a xap file. Deploy that file using XAPDeployX.

big big thanks!!!
Oct 2nd, 2011, 9:31 pm
Oct 3rd, 2011, 5:11 pm
How can I see if I have the fone with "developers unlocked"

Thx
Oct 3rd, 2011, 5:11 pm
Oct 5th, 2011, 8:46 am
andremr wrote:How can I see if I have the fone with "developers unlocked"

Thx

You can try to sideload an app or game.

If it succeeds u are unlocked, otherwise you are locked.
Oct 5th, 2011, 8:46 am
Feb 2nd, 2012, 2:40 pm
I am trying to install Nokia Drive on my Samsung Focus but when I use Tom's XAP Installer it says device not unlocked. When i bought my Samsung Focus it said unlocked and I am using it in India with a local operator so I am guessing it's already unlocked?

Any suggestions on what I might be doing wrong? I also couldn't follow the need for the Windows Phone Deployment tool if I am using Tom's XAP Installer?

Sorry if that's a dumb question. It's my first windows phone device and I am coming from a Nokia E71 so this is all new to me.

Thanks in advance.
Feb 2nd, 2012, 2:40 pm
Feb 2nd, 2012, 3:21 pm
crisscross wrote:I am trying to install Nokia Drive on my Samsung Focus but when I use Tom's XAP Installer it says device not unlocked. When i bought my Samsung Focus it said unlocked and I am using it in India with a local operator so I am guessing it's already unlocked?

Any suggestions on what I might be doing wrong? I also couldn't follow the need for the Windows Phone Deployment tool if I am using Tom's XAP Installer?

Sorry if that's a dumb question. It's my first windows phone device and I am coming from a Nokia E71 so this is all new to me.

Thanks in advance.

When you bought it unlocked, it meant you purchased a carrier unlocked device which can be used on your local telecom provider or any cellular provider. It doesnt mean that your phone is software unlocked/jailbroken. You'll need to go through the steps to software unlock your phone in order to deploy any XAPs to it via Tom Xap installer. What version of WP are you running on the phone?
Feb 2nd, 2012, 3:21 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage
Have a release in WP7 section? >> If I have to ask you more than 3 times to fix your release, it will be deleted!
Feb 2nd, 2012, 5:19 pm
Thank you for your reply stillriza. I am on 7.10.7720.68. Are there other alternatives to Chevron WP7? as they don't seem to be giving out licenses at this time.
Thanks!
Feb 2nd, 2012, 5:19 pm
Nov 8th, 2012, 8:08 pm
Sadly none of this works in Windows 8
Nov 8th, 2012, 8:08 pm
Nov 10th, 2012, 9:00 pm
so the above app will work to jailbreak the surface tablet?
Nov 10th, 2012, 9:00 pm
Nov 10th, 2012, 9:38 pm
henchman wrote:so the above app will work to jailbreak the surface tablet?

no... Surface is Windows 8 (RT) not Windows Phone OS
Nov 10th, 2012, 9:38 pm
Nov 11th, 2012, 2:30 pm
dxdy wrote:
henchman wrote:so the above app will work to jailbreak the surface tablet?

no... Surface is Windows 8 (RT) not Windows Phone OS

Is there a forum I can go to for windows surface tablet jailbreaking or something please?

Kind Regards
Nov 11th, 2012, 2:30 pm