Support for everything about jailbreaking.
Jan 4th, 2013, 5:59 pm
Only works on a WP7 Device which DOES NOT have update 8107. This is a patch fix by Samsung to block the exploit.

If you have a restore point, you should restore back to an earlier version of the OS in order to unlock it.

Here are the instructions:

1) Open up your Samsung WP7's browser and head to http://windowsphonehacker.com/windowbreak

2) Click "WindowBreak Me"

3) Tap on "windowbreak" (part of it is obscured, but there should be an arrow pointing at it)

4) A browser window should open up. Ignore it.

5) Go to the dialer and dial ##634#

6) A diagnostics keypad should appear. Dial *#9908#

7) Select "windowbreak" from the dropdown list

8.) Press Save and reboot the device to restore your data settings.

Troubleshooting:

If it doesn't work right, make sure you note the following:

1) If installed, uninstall the Diagnostics application and try the process again.

2) You do not need to reset your phone prior to windowbreaking.

I would like to remind all users that updating is a dangerous game, and that having a backup on hand is always a good idea so that you can restore back to an earlier point should anything go wrong.

Do not update your phone after you have unlocked it. There is NO guarantee the unlock will be preserved.

Jan 4th, 2013, 5:59 pm
Jun 11th, 2013, 1:09 pm
silverhunk wrote:it does not work on samsung ativ s

Ativ is WP8 device.... this unlock is only for first generation of Wp7 devices (omnia7, focus)
Jun 11th, 2013, 1:09 pm
Jun 12th, 2013, 7:30 am
silverhunk wrote:it does not work on samsung ativ s

It will not work on WP8 devies and WP7 devices that are updated beyond the .8107 update. I should have made that more clear in my first post. Sorry about that.

Thanks dxdy for helping to explain.
Jun 12th, 2013, 7:30 am