Feb 19th, 2016, 8:54 am
How very sweet. and so thoughtful of you to post this. I'm very thankful for all that share what they have, and for the wonderful job all the mods and admins do and the generosity of their time spent doing so. My entire life I've been such a huge lover of books, the written word, that ability to take you to another place for just a little while. Books have been different things for me at different times, but always deeply and passionately loved. So, I thank all of you who help feed that deep-seated love in me of books.
Feb 19th, 2016, 8:54 am

PM me if all links are down in my topics and you need a refresh.
Please don't forget to click "Thank You" on your way out.
Support authors - if you like it, buy it.
Feb 25th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Dayum!...This is not only a very moving post, but a great reminder to some of us community members of the amazing job some very active members, donors, moderators and admins do by keeping this site alive and running.

I'm happy to be part of this community!

One humble THANK YOU for your dedicated work guys!!!
Feb 25th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Dec 31st, 2016, 3:41 am
This is an amazing site. Really adds a lot to quality of life for me and I'm sure many others. Thank you from me as well.

I used to have boxes of books I picked up. But we got flooded and I had to throw many out. The rest of them smell kind of...interesting.
Dec 31st, 2016, 3:41 am
Jan 27th, 2017, 8:39 pm
Mobilism has given my reading habit a whole new lease of life. I love it! Thanks to all who post books!
Jan 27th, 2017, 8:39 pm
Feb 7th, 2017, 4:37 am
Very thankful for everyone here. Reading is at a whole new level now.
Feb 7th, 2017, 4:37 am
Jun 23rd, 2017, 2:02 pm
I d like to echo what the OP said.

As a mom to an Aspie kid, I can relate. While he is very high functioning, he s a challenge some days and I just need some ME time. Reading is that time for me to destress and relax.

Thank you to all who upload books for us to read. I am so honoured to be a part of this community, even if I am a newbie.
Jun 23rd, 2017, 2:02 pm
Jun 23rd, 2017, 2:13 pm
zagadgita, was pleased to read your thanks and read the positive comments from others. I feel the same way and am tremendously appreciative of Mobilism. Although I'm retired now, I worked for just under 40 years in special education, so you have my warm wishes.
Jun 23rd, 2017, 2:13 pm

But this rose is an extra. - A. Conan Doyle
Jun 24th, 2017, 2:00 am
A year and a half later, and I still feel this way! My oldest is now 18 and working a summer part-time job through an agency that specializes in placing people with Autism. He is also an avid reader, and we have had more "connected" conversations about books than any other subject. He's a big fan of the Japanese Light Novel genre, and I've been able to find plenty here.
Jun 24th, 2017, 2:00 am

Jun 25th, 2017, 12:53 pm
zagadgita wrote:A year and a half later, and I still feel this way! My oldest is now 18 and working a summer part-time job through an agency that specializes in placing people with Autism. He is also an avid reader, and we have had more "connected" conversations about books than any other subject. He's a big fan of the Japanese Light Novel genre, and I've been able to find plenty here.

That's awesome!
Jun 25th, 2017, 12:53 pm
Oct 26th, 2017, 1:04 pm
Great initiative ... being into healthcare I know how challenging it is to deal with Autism and other issues ... even chronic illnesses can be challenging not just for those enduring it, but also for the caregivers ....
Oct 26th, 2017, 1:04 pm
Nov 18th, 2017, 9:42 am
That's what I love about Mobilism. I started on the site to be able to replace my physical book collection that was lost when I moved and now that collection has been replaced and then some. Mobilism is my most visited site now.
Nov 18th, 2017, 9:42 am

Please limit re-up requests to one per day. Thanks :D
Jan 10th, 2018, 11:47 pm
I totally agree with the comments above. For Christmas I received my ereader and I was unsure as I missed the actual page turning and the feel of a good book in my hand. However, my family got me a reader to clean up my attic that was full of plastic containers of all the books I've read. In making the transition to ebooks I would take a box of books to work in the lobby of the medical office I work in. Over the course of 6 months we brought in a box a day and at the end of each day there were maybe one or 2 books left. When I finally ran out of books patients would ask when the next box was coming and I had to tell them they were all gone and I was now an ebook reader. So I know that many of my old books went to a good home and were not just tossed in the trash. Now that I have found mobilism I am so happy that I can find many of the titles I used to own in ebook form and share some of the ones I own with others who love to read. I am so happy to have found this wonderful community. Thanks for making this site my favorite place to come and spend some time.
Jan 10th, 2018, 11:47 pm
Feb 12th, 2018, 4:39 pm
I am also very grateful and appreciative of all the work poured onto this site, so... thank you for your job, guys!
Feb 12th, 2018, 4:39 pm
Jun 6th, 2019, 1:07 pm
such a heartwarming post - much love to the poster and all who responded
Jun 6th, 2019, 1:07 pm
Jan 18th, 2020, 8:37 pm
Thank You Mobilism :)
Jan 18th, 2020, 8:37 pm