Feb 3rd, 2021, 2:58 pm
Nikostratus wrote:Are there any limitations to posting megaup.net links? I did not see that filehost on the list.

Please take another look at the first post in this thread, which is about the sites supported by Mobilism's Premium downloader. It is not about preferred/suggested/favourite/allowed filehosts, it is about the filehosts that can be supported by the Premium downloader. Megaup.net is not on the list, but there is no limitation for its use as long as the other link is supported.

"Here is the list of filehosts that are currently supported by Mobilism Premium"
Feb 3rd, 2021, 2:58 pm
Feb 3rd, 2021, 10:02 pm
We have removed Hulkload from the List of Supported Filehosts, the site has been down for too long and it looks like this time it is not coming back.
Feb 3rd, 2021, 10:02 pm
Feb 3rd, 2021, 11:03 pm
MadaraS wrote:Can someone help me: suddenly I just can't download from Dailyuplods. I click Download button but nothing happens. It doesn't say that file doesn't exist etc. I use chrome, maybe I need different browser? And its happening when I use Android phone

Zbignieww wrote:I have same issue on Chrome already several weeks, and not only with dailyuploads but userupload and mega4up as well. Its became routine for me open Firefox almost to any uploading :( .

You could try this trick in Chrome, it works every time for me (provided the link is active and all the pop-ups, if any, have been dealt with): right click the download button and select "open link in a new tab". It doesn't actually open a new tab, it just triggers the download. I hope this works for you as it does for me. :)
Feb 3rd, 2021, 11:03 pm

Feb 19th, 2021, 9:56 pm
mega4up.org has been temporarily removed from the list of supported filehosts, we will add it back if and when they fix the technical issues.
Feb 19th, 2021, 9:56 pm
Apr 19th, 2021, 8:25 pm
Disk4mat wrote:Please note that the filehost ddownload.com has been removed due to a technical issue on their side. It may be added back in the future if they fix it.
Apr 19th, 2021, 8:25 pm
May 3rd, 2021, 8:03 am
Dropapk has been temporarily removed, will be put back on the list once the technical issues have been fixed.
May 3rd, 2021, 8:03 am
May 12th, 2021, 8:31 am
Could pCloud be added to the list ?
May 12th, 2021, 8:31 am

I am now an inactive poster until I sort out my cloud drives
Jul 27th, 2021, 12:45 pm
Once again a lot of my files have been deleted on P-Cloud & Mediafire( I have to say that I have not nor have I ever deleted any of my files)this is really annoying both for me & for anybody who would like to download using one of my links.
Are there any sites that others uses(must be free to use)
Exceptions being G-Drive or One Drive, they are for my personal use.
Jul 27th, 2021, 12:45 pm

Jul 27th, 2021, 12:49 pm
Does anybody use or have experience of filehosting.org?
Jul 27th, 2021, 12:49 pm

Nov 2nd, 2021, 6:03 pm
Is anyone else having problems with centfile.com / restfile.com - the downloads seem to start, then stall and ultimatly fail??
Nov 2nd, 2021, 6:03 pm

If both are links down then press the reload botton
PLEASE hit thanks button - costs you nothing
Nov 10th, 2021, 2:25 am
Ebook-Collector wrote:Is anyone else having problems with centfile.com / restfile.com - the downloads seem to start, then stall and ultimatly fail??

Centfile has worked fine for me.
Nov 10th, 2021, 2:25 am

Note for Ebook Requests:

Any written book format and any cover page will work. The books I generally request are published at different portals. Please share if you have the book with same name by same author, collected from any source. Can upload bundles too if the book is in it.

Thank you.
Jan 26th, 2022, 6:15 pm
mega4up seems to be ok. I think it's time to add add it back.
Thanks.

merry60 wrote:mega4up.org has been temporarily removed from the list of supported filehosts, we will add it back if and when they fix the technical issues.
Jan 26th, 2022, 6:15 pm
Jan 26th, 2022, 6:18 pm
As you can see in my posts, I use regularly DropApk with excellent results. It must be in the list, it is a great filehost. Thanks and consider it. :D

merry60 wrote:Dropapk has been temporarily removed, will be put back on the list once the technical issues have been fixed.
Jan 26th, 2022, 6:18 pm
May 1st, 2022, 10:18 pm
Let's talk about Userload and Dropgalaxy
Both should be Removed from this list completely and Banned from this forum.
I can't tell you guys how many Dead links I have come across with these two filehosters. I'm talking about 1 year old Dead links. Sometimes 1-3 month old Dead links. The longer you search the worse it gets..

I suggest adding Solidfiles and Download.gg to the list, excellent longevity and FREE for everyone, no waiting times.

We might not be miracle workers but at least we can try to resurrect this graveyard of a website. Let's not use these 2 crappy file sharing sites anymore @Admins

I'm only trying to improve this forum. Thanks for reading!

EDIT: Here is proof that Solidfiles is indeed a SOLID filehost (this is an 8 year old link that STILL WORKS): viewtopic.php?f=122&t=686950&hilit=black+decker
May 1st, 2022, 10:18 pm
May 2nd, 2022, 9:16 am
You are correct, the issue of dead links is a serious problem, but it cannot be fixed by banning filehosts. As I have said many times before, if we had removed all the sites that have killed our links for one reason or another, or banned all the sites that at one time or another some of our members had a problem with, there would be no sites left on the list.

Also, the filehosts you suggest have already been tried and cannot be added to the list. Please read post #15 in this same thread:

Disk4mat wrote:
Abdocus wrote:why you don't update the list and add some filehosters ??? there is many new trusted ones like uploadship and earn4files and many others :/ ????

It's not quite so simple. We have to reach agreements with filehosts before adding them to the Premium Downloader. Not everyone is interested, and not all filehosts' software is able to work with the Premium Downloader.

One last note: most of the "trusted" sites ever suggested in this thread, including Uploadship, are closed now.
May 2nd, 2022, 9:16 am