Mar 3rd, 2020, 4:37 pm
Hi
Any one else having issues trying to download from this site.
The page tries to load up and all I get is the title header and then nothing else.
I’m in the UK
Mar 3rd, 2020, 4:37 pm
Mar 4th, 2020, 8:18 pm
conradf1970 wrote:Hi
The page tries to load up and all I get is the title header and then nothing else.
I’m in the UK

I am in the US and I face the same problem. I was not sure if my anti virus was blocking the site.
Mar 4th, 2020, 8:18 pm
Mar 5th, 2020, 10:58 am
I've tried it with s vpn as well and still nothing.
Mar 5th, 2020, 10:58 am
Mar 5th, 2020, 11:20 am
Hello,

Can you send me link example to check file at any file server?

Best regards!
Mar 5th, 2020, 11:20 am
Mar 26th, 2021, 9:48 am
conradf1970 wrote:Hi
I’m in the UK

I am having the same issue, tried allowing pop-ups, ads, everything. Nothing helps
Mar 26th, 2021, 9:48 am
Apr 8th, 2021, 9:49 am
I have problems with dropapk when using the premium download, I get the file but instead of the correct content it's a text file with the text:

400 Bad Request
The plain HTTP request was sent to HTTPS port
------------------------------------
nginx

Fixable?
Apr 8th, 2021, 9:49 am
Apr 8th, 2021, 4:59 pm
I'm having problems downloading with the premium arrow and dropapk too. Not the same problem... Mine downloads, but it's either a 0 size file or darn close to it. And my Calibre reader gives me this error (not the full thing. just the important bits):

Failed to convert book: C:\Users\XXXXX\XXXXX\XXXXX\XXXXX\Gale_Stanley_-_Party_Animal.epub with error:
DeDRM v7.0.3: Trying to decrypt Gale_Stanley_-_Party_Animal.epub
DeDRM v7.0.3: Verifying zip archive integrity
DeDRM v7.0.3: Error 'File is not a zip file' when checking zip archive

ValueError: Not a ZIP file

When I download directly from dropapk, I don't have an issue.

imimi6 wrote:I have problems with dropapk when using the premium download, I get the file but instead of the correct content it's a text file with the text:

400 Bad Request
nginx

Fixable?
Apr 8th, 2021, 4:59 pm

Apr 9th, 2021, 8:12 pm
Same here for the last two days. If I go to dropapk and download the files directly, it’s all good. Using the premium arrow, I get a file that is 256 bytes long.

booklover4ever wrote:I'm having problems downloading with the premium arrow and dropapk too. Not the same problem... Mine downloads, but it's either a 0 size file or darn close to it. And my Calibre reader gives me this error (not the full thing. just the important bits):

Failed to convert book: C:\Users\XXXXX\XXXXX\XXXXX\XXXXX\Gale_Stanley_-_Party_Animal.epub with error:
DeDRM v7.0.3: Trying to decrypt Gale_Stanley_-_Party_Animal.epub
DeDRM v7.0.3: Verifying zip archive integrity
DeDRM v7.0.3: Error 'File is not a zip file' when checking zip archive

ValueError: Not a ZIP file

When I download directly from dropapk, I don't have an issue.

imimi6 wrote:I have problems with dropapk when using the premium download, I get the file but instead of the correct content it's a text file with the text:

400 Bad Request
nginx

Fixable?
Apr 9th, 2021, 8:12 pm
Apr 13th, 2021, 8:07 pm
The problem seems to come and go at the moment.
Some days it works perfectly well then it all goes tits up again.
Apr 13th, 2021, 8:07 pm
Apr 14th, 2021, 8:48 am
The problems that Dropapk has been suffering lately have interfered with the way their links work with the Premium downloader. There is nothing we can do because the glitch is on their side, they are working on it and hopefully they will have it fixed soon. In the meantime please use the links manually, do NOT click the blue arrow, thank you.
Apr 14th, 2021, 8:48 am
Apr 14th, 2021, 7:45 pm
merry60 wrote:The problems that Dropapk has been suffering lately have interfered with the way their links work with the Premium downloader. There is nothing we can do because the glitch is on their side, they are working on it and hopefully they will have it fixed soon. In the meantime please use the links manually, do NOT click the blue arrow, thank you.

Thanks, merry & Disk4mat!
Apr 14th, 2021, 7:45 pm