Jun 13th, 2023, 7:47 am
Yeah, I can get in there, but there's no key in the Kindle for Android...

Anonyma'am wrote:I had this happen again with LDPlayer (the book showed as .prc in Calibre), so I went back to BS. Anyway, in Calibre, go to Preferences, Plugins, File Type, de-DRM. At the bottom of the window choose Customize, then Kindle for Android. Your keys should be there.

However, IIRC I did find that if I just went to Amazon, removed the book from the device, and sent it again, it imported fine.

I'm not an expert. I'm just passing along info. You can PM me, but your best source is still Mobileread.
Jun 13th, 2023, 7:47 am

Jun 13th, 2023, 8:49 am
Never mind! I used Bluestack and it worked fine. :D Thanks, everyone!
Jun 13th, 2023, 8:49 am

Jun 13th, 2023, 8:20 pm
I wish I spoke computer so I could understand this .. *sigh* But I am glad that someone does.
Jun 13th, 2023, 8:20 pm
Jun 13th, 2023, 8:33 pm
If you get the Bluestack stuff in this post by auswombat: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=10326039#10326039

It's VERY good about walking you through it. You should try that, and if you have questions, feel free to PM me. :)

Morgan1 wrote:I wish I spoke computer so I could understand this .. *sigh* But I am glad that someone does.
Jun 13th, 2023, 8:33 pm

Jun 13th, 2023, 9:54 pm
Just a couple of notes:

Step 6 info: Installing the whole Studio is unnecessary. You'll only need adb.exe at a later point.
Step 7 at the bottom of the PDF is not necessary. Just search for .prc using the Bluestacks search bar, choose Select All, then Export to Windows. Add to Calibre as you would any other book.
Jun 13th, 2023, 9:54 pm

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Jun 14th, 2023, 12:26 am
Thank you but it is still all beyond me & my computer abilities, or lack thereof. If it was just an easy couple clicks and done with maybe I could deal with it. I have given up on KU and I will just hope that those that do understand this will be able to answer my book requests. Thanks anyway.

booklover4ever wrote:If you get the Bluestack stuff in this post by auswombat: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=10326039#10326039

It's VERY good about walking you through it. You should try that, and if you have questions, feel free to PM me. :)

Morgan1 wrote:I wish I spoke computer so I could understand this .. *sigh* But I am glad that someone does.
Jun 14th, 2023, 12:26 am
Jun 22nd, 2023, 5:14 pm
Does anyone know... On BS, can you somehow delete the book folders once you've grabbed the books? I can't seem to do that.
Jun 22nd, 2023, 5:14 pm

Jun 22nd, 2023, 11:23 pm
Install BlueStacks Tweaker. It's included in the zip file in the link above along with basic instructions.
Jun 22nd, 2023, 11:23 pm

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Jun 22nd, 2023, 11:25 pm
Anonyma'am wrote:Install BlueStacks Tweaker. It's included in the zip file in the link above along with basic instructions.

Awesome!
Jun 22nd, 2023, 11:25 pm

Jan 29th, 2024, 1:06 am
The easy solution is to get Epubor Ultimate, install the latest version of K4PC, and you're set.
I've been doing this for a short while and so far all drm gets removed.
Jan 29th, 2024, 1:06 am

warez is waived (except when I indicate otherwise)

if you provide an amz link, pls use amz usa (not ca, uk, jp, br etc), thanks

----> please don't contact me via pm to find you titles
Mar 17th, 2024, 9:28 pm
umop wrote:The easy solution is to get Epubor Ultimate, install the latest version of K4PC, and you're set.
I've been doing this for a short while and so far all drm gets removed.

I use this too and it's worked with everything, even Kindle Unlimited books (of course, if you have KU please read the title first before doing this so the author gets paid).
Mar 17th, 2024, 9:28 pm
Apr 7th, 2024, 5:15 am
I've had a few instances where I ran an epub through Epubor and the output was weird, and drm not removed.
So I use the downloaded raw epub file and run it through a recent version of eBook Converter, and it's fine.
Apr 7th, 2024, 5:15 am

warez is waived (except when I indicate otherwise)

if you provide an amz link, pls use amz usa (not ca, uk, jp, br etc), thanks

----> please don't contact me via pm to find you titles