Jan 11th, 2024, 6:48 pm
For none Mobilism work I use Mega a lot as it tends to keep files on there for years with out issue. I know Mega is not an approved host for Mobilism and I've read the current list of those that are. [see https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=6391140#p6391140 ]

Does anyone have any good experiences as to which of these tends not to trash files within a few days of them being uploaded? I know 'things change' but learning is good!

Thanks.
Jan 11th, 2024, 6:48 pm
Jan 12th, 2024, 9:54 am
rustyhill wrote:For none Mobilism work I use Mega a lot as it tends to keep files on there for years with out issue. I know Mega is not an approved host for Mobilism and I've read the current list of those that are. [see https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=6391140#p6391140 ]

Does anyone have any good experiences as to which of these tends not to trash files within a few days of them being uploaded? I know 'things change' but learning is good!

Thanks.

Before our members begin to share their experiences with filehosts, I'd like to point out that the sites on our list are not "approved" but "supported". So as long as you include at least one link with a blue arrow from the List of Premium-Supported Filehosts, you can upload to Mega or to any other filehost out there as secondary link, with the only exception of the few banned sites clearly mentioned in the Rules.
Jan 12th, 2024, 9:54 am

Jan 12th, 2024, 12:21 pm
Thanks for the clarification.
Jan 12th, 2024, 12:21 pm
Jan 19th, 2024, 4:54 am
I use Drop Download, send.cm, and filedot. I've asked them directly about file deletion. My experience also proved that Drop Download links stay very long. I rarely get reupload requests due to my choice of filehosts actually. Filedot says they retain the files forever as long as you're not using them as some sort of storage for free but never sharing those links.
Jan 19th, 2024, 4:54 am

Jan 19th, 2024, 3:02 pm
I've found that send.cm will delete after 15 days of no downloads on a file. rapidgator seems to stay a while.
Jan 19th, 2024, 3:02 pm

If both are links down then press the reload botton
PLEASE hit thanks button - costs you nothing