Jan 21st, 2024, 7:22 am
Okay, I have a strange request and I'm not sure where else to put this, so please excuse me if this is the wrong place for it! I already own the audiobook in question legitimately, but I'm looking for help in figuring out how to extract it to a format that's easily distributed. I want to be able to share with anyone who wants it!

The audiobook is exclusively hosted on Soundbooth Theater which has its own proprietary app and website. There are free products available to anyone with an account, so theoretically there should be no financial barrier to crack this nut.

Even if no one's able to offer the book itself directly, if there's anyone kind enough to walk me through the process so I can do it myself, I'd be so grateful! The platforms I have available to me are Windows 10 PC and Android.

I'm so desperate for a clean mp3 file that I'm willing to share my account details (privately with all sensitive info removed, mods please don't whack me with a rolled-up newspaper) to make the process easier if that's what it takes.

Thank you so much for your time and I hope to have a copy of my favorite book soon!
Jan 21st, 2024, 7:22 am
Jan 22nd, 2024, 3:23 am
I thought i would take a look but i am not sure how them offering free stuff makes this free, i signed up. I don't see free
Jan 22nd, 2024, 3:23 am

I am slowly updating all my post to M4B. Lemme know if that's what you are hoping for in reup request
ALSO
If you want me to even look at you request post please at least add a link to the book and covers are a bonus
Jan 23rd, 2024, 3:30 pm
Oh, apologies for not clarifying! The book I'm looking for is not free, no, that I purchased myself, but my line of thinking was that if one could figure out how to extract extract a different, freely offered book from the platform, the same could be done for paid versions as well. I hope this clears up my intent and I'm sorry for any confusion!
Jan 23rd, 2024, 3:30 pm
Jan 24th, 2024, 4:54 pm
OK I think I understand
you purchased it but don't know how to move the file to your computer? I use a program called Downie or you may need to get a something to capture the audio stream.
This may be the wrong forum, but if you can show me one of the free things I may be able to help you figure it out
Jan 24th, 2024, 4:54 pm

I am slowly updating all my post to M4B. Lemme know if that's what you are hoping for in reup request
ALSO
If you want me to even look at you request post please at least add a link to the book and covers are a bonus