Feb 25th, 2024, 5:20 am
Hi! Why aren't we getting the NYT Book Review any more?
Feb 25th, 2024, 5:20 am
Feb 25th, 2024, 2:53 pm
That's an intriguing question, can you elaborate? Why would you ask the reason why posters are not posting? How would anyone know?
Feb 25th, 2024, 2:53 pm
Feb 26th, 2024, 7:00 pm
We're also not getting the NYT Magazine and I can't seem to find it anywhere. But yeah, I am quite worried about these two disappering and having no way of knowing how to get them.
Feb 26th, 2024, 7:00 pm
Feb 26th, 2024, 8:18 pm
baldbong wrote:Hi! Why aren't we getting the NYT Book Review any more?
Ladydevil116 wrote:We're also not getting the NYT Magazine and I can't seem to find it anywhere. But yeah, I am quite worried about these two disappering and having no way of knowing how to get them.

You do realise that posters come and go and it isn't always the same persons posting, right? And that the ones who post at any given time post what they have, what they buy, or what can get their hands on, right? And that grateful as we are to all posters for what they share with us we can't expect them to have access to everything at all times, right? Just saying ;)
Feb 26th, 2024, 8:18 pm
Mar 3rd, 2024, 8:15 am
merry60 wrote:You do realise that posters come and go and it isn't always the same persons posting, right? And that the ones who post at any given time post what they have, what they buy, or what can get their hands on, right? And that grateful as we are to all posters for what they share with us we can't expect them to have access to everything at all times, right? Just saying ;)

Well, I certainly appreciated the Times main paper being posted. I was wondering why it was no longer here. Perhaps you've given me the answer.
Mar 3rd, 2024, 8:15 am
Mar 9th, 2024, 8:07 am
Shall be very grateful if someone kindly begins to repost both the NYT main paper and the book review.
Mar 9th, 2024, 8:07 am
Mar 19th, 2024, 12:13 am
That's one reason why I ALWAYS click the Thank You button, often even on posts I don't download, yet am glad the opportunity is there. It may not help a poster decide if it is worth his/her trouble to post, but it can't hurt I figure.
Mar 19th, 2024, 12:13 am