Oct 22nd, 2013, 3:10 pm
...and Anne Frank doesn't count.

For me its Mark Poirier and Irvine Welsh.

Only a couple for Hubert Selby Jr and i'll have done the lot.
Oct 22nd, 2013, 3:10 pm
Oct 22nd, 2013, 4:27 pm
I've tried to read all of Stephen King, but there may be a few obscure items that i haven't seen yet ('cause everybody wants him to write something just for them).

Let's see... I'd like to say I've read all of Gregory McDonald (he of the Fletch series of comic novels), but I know he did four literary novels that I just can't seem to track down, even after all these years....

Dan Simmons? nope. Ramsey Campbell? nope. Peter Straub? nope. Harlan Ellison? nope nope nope.

Geez... this is harder than I thought.
Oct 22nd, 2013, 4:27 pm
Oct 22nd, 2013, 7:23 pm
John Irving, James Elroy and Paul Auster

I'm not done with Stephen King yet..:-)
Oct 22nd, 2013, 7:23 pm
Oct 28th, 2013, 4:22 am
Agatha Christie (inc her alias Mary Westmacott) (it took years to find some of them)

Ellis Peters (Cadfael) and also everything written under her real name Edith Pargeter

All books by Barbara Mertz/Elizabeth Peters/Barbara Michaels (more aliases)

Terry Pratchett

Isaac Asimov

Lindsey Davis (I missed the odd short story that is at the moment unobtainable, does that count?)

Lots of others but I'm only listing some of my favourites and I'm both a voracious and completest reader I'm not sure any authors who have written less than 20 books should really count for me
Oct 28th, 2013, 4:22 am
Oct 29th, 2013, 6:47 pm
Judith Tarr - pretty sure I've read everything.

Robin Hobb, though I was pretty ambivalent about the Forest Mage books, and I've only read a few of her Megan Lindholm titles.

Agatha Christie had a pen name? OMG! Off to search...
Oct 29th, 2013, 6:47 pm
Nov 12th, 2013, 7:47 pm
Brian Jacques is almost complete, as is Anne McCaffrey (minus a couple of romances.) I am probably pretty close on Christopher Stasheff as well.

I've probably read 85-90% of Terry Pratchett, Alan Dean Foster, and John DeChancie, barring some new books that came out in the past few years. Piers Anthony is about the same, except for a slew of recent e-published books
Nov 12th, 2013, 7:47 pm
Nov 24th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Joanne Harris, Rohinton Mistry, Fannie Flagg (even her most recent that just came out), and a few others as well.

For some authors, I've read all of one series, but not the rest of their offerings...Like Tom Clancy, I've read the Jack Ryan ones, but not the multitude of books he wrote apart from those.
Nov 24th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Nov 24th, 2013, 7:29 pm
Heinlein, as far as I am aware of his fiction
Nov 24th, 2013, 7:29 pm
Mar 8th, 2014, 9:48 am
Kind of all mysteries.... Although I get crazy waiting for the next books to come out.
Started in Jr High with Mary Stewart, Phyllis Whitney, Victoria Holt
Now...
Jonathan Kellerman
Mary Higgins Clark
Kay Hooper
Iris Johansen
Lisa Jackson
Lisa Black
Heather Graham
Dean Koontz
Stephen King
Stephen White -- Heartbroken that his last book was the end of his series but understood his reasons
Leslie Parrish
James Patterson
Kathy Reichs
Lisa Scottoline

Recently, since my kids are teenage, I find that I am blowing through young adult novels, just to keep up.

Is there a topic for specific types of authors? I used to love Goodreads if you like this author, read this one, but it has not been as helpful in recent months.

Julie
Mar 8th, 2014, 9:48 am
Mar 10th, 2014, 5:34 pm
Of at least moderately active authors I think I've read all of Jane Austen, George Eliot, Gustave Flaubert, Thomas Hardy, Cormac McCarthy, and Haruki Murakami.
Mar 10th, 2014, 5:34 pm
Mar 11th, 2014, 2:04 am
I'm mostly into romance/erotic book writers. I'll name off those I can remember that I've read everything by.
(This list does NOT include any new book that may have been released since March 9th and over)

Richelle Mead-Vampire Academy/Bloodlines/Succubus Blues would have to be my favort series.
Rhiannon Frater-Loved her Pretty When She Dies series.
Jennifer Ashley-Pirates are so sexy right? Right?!?
Kristina Douglas-Omg... The Fallen... Such a sexy series.
Cynthia Eden
Keri Arthur
Jamie Quaid
Anne Bishop
M.S. Willis
J.C. Reed
Sandra Hills
Jill Myles
J.D. Tylers
Kimberly Derting
Pepper Winters-Tears of Tess.. Loved it.
Karina Halle
Jaye Wells-Red Headed Stepchild/Dirty Magic °•°
Karen Moning
Nalini Singh
Jenna Black
Amelia Hutchins
Kathryn Perez-Her book Therapy had me in tears...
Christina Henry
Rue Volley-Sexy books set in Hell? Yes please!
C.J. Roberts
Joellee Charbonneau-Testing series. Love love loved it.
Annie Walls-Zombies+Romance=Amazing!
Jessica Clare
Jennifer L. Armentrout-She made me an Alien romance lover.
Suzanne Wright-Nom nom
Patricia Briggs
Caris Roane
Jessica Sims-Another Nom nom writer.
Kendra Leigh Castle
Julie Kagawa
Veronica Roth
Elisabeth Naughton
Jasindra Wilder
Sidney Ayer-More demons ;)
C.M. Stunich
Julliet Marillier
Jeaniene Frost

I feel like such a no life now after thinking about all the athors and their books I've read... Anyways! All of the athors are amazing so please look them up.
Mar 11th, 2014, 2:04 am

Have a Kindle Unlimited request? Ask Me!
Please do not post a reply on any of my uploads! Have a question? Message Me! Having problems or my uploads need re-uploading? Massage Me!
Thank you!
Apr 2nd, 2014, 3:49 pm
All of Ann Rule and Kay Hooper
Apr 2nd, 2014, 3:49 pm
Apr 3rd, 2014, 6:54 am
Isaac Asimov
Ilona Andrews
Jayne Ann Krentz (there may be one or two of the very old ones I haven't found yet)
Susan Andersen
Anna Campbell
Thea Harrison (only under this pseudonym)
Linda Howard
Rosalind James
Elizabeth Lowell
Courtney Milan
Kathryn Shay

You've made me discover that I have quite a few.....
Apr 3rd, 2014, 6:54 am