Jul 11th, 2020, 4:40 pm
I'm having issues with centfile/restfile.
On restfile, instead of being the button, "fast" is just plain text, located between the slow download not-button and the next ad, no link or anything, and there's no other button, link, or other indicator that I can find.
On centfile, there isn't even the plaintext "fast".
Or any of the other variations they've used in the past.

This is a new and annoying issue, since I've successfully downloaded from both in the past without any problems.
So ... maybe I'm just missing something that'll turn out to be obvious in hindsight.

merry60 wrote:Please check your PMs.
Jul 11th, 2020, 4:40 pm
Jul 12th, 2020, 8:20 pm
Is file-upload.com not working just for me? It goes into perpetual spam window opening and never changes original screen where you need to chose "premium"/"free" download.
Jul 12th, 2020, 8:20 pm
Jul 12th, 2020, 11:25 pm
stormhawk wrote:I'm having issues with centfile/restfile.
On restfile, instead of being the button, "fast" is just plain text, located between the slow download not-button and the next ad, no link or anything, and there's no other button, link, or other indicator that I can find.
On centfile, there isn't even the plaintext "fast".
Or any of the other variations they've used in the past.

This is a new and annoying issue, since I've successfully downloaded from both in the past without any problems.
So ... maybe I'm just missing something that'll turn out to be obvious in hindsight.

merry60 wrote:Please check your PMs.

Solved.
Jul 12th, 2020, 11:25 pm
Aug 2nd, 2020, 6:16 pm
Fileup does not work anymore for me? Even if I change to desktop view it won’t take me to the captcha page, can anyone help?
When I get to the captcha page the 30s countdown won’t start? I’m so confused!

merry60 wrote:Solved via PM, link was not working.
Aug 2nd, 2020, 6:16 pm
Aug 25th, 2020, 7:26 am
@ Phex and @ merry60 :thumbup: Thank you for the DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS - helped a lot :clap: :clap: :clap:
Aug 25th, 2020, 7:26 am
Sep 29th, 2020, 9:27 pm
I am unable to access dropgalaxy. (link removed by moderator) I use AdBloc plus and have disabled it for that site.
When I select the link, my screen clears and nothing is displayed. It will remain in that condition indefinitely. I cannot find any other ad blockers
or reasons for this problem. Any suggestions or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

merry60 wrote:Please check your pms, DG contacted.
Sep 29th, 2020, 9:27 pm
Sep 29th, 2020, 9:40 pm
laf wrote:I am unable to access dropgalaxy. (link removed by moderator) I use AdBloc plus and have disabled it for that site.
When I select the link, my screen clears and nothing is displayed. It will remain in that condition indefinitely. I cannot find any other ad blockers
or reasons for this problem. Any suggestions or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

sorry for that... DG uses coustom adblockers filters to prevent adblockers to support uploders and maybe the link uploder enabled "Force Adblock detection" that might be the cause i think so. once ask the uploder to disable it or try use chrome to download from dg without adblockers...
any further assistance or issues plz contact me or email us... we'll help u out.. cheers..
Sep 29th, 2020, 9:40 pm
Nov 24th, 2020, 9:45 am
Is userscloud still up?
I'm getting "ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE" when trying to DL a link which is (apparently) still alive.
Nov 24th, 2020, 9:45 am

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Nov 24th, 2020, 9:53 am
marooned2 wrote:Is userscloud still up?
I'm getting "ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE" when trying to DL a link which is (apparently) still alive.

I am assuming you mean that you get the error with the Premium downloader, can you please PM me with the link to the post where this happens? I just tried 3 UC download links at random and all worked.
Nov 24th, 2020, 9:53 am
Dec 28th, 2020, 11:54 am
Just found Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml in

(link removed by moderator)

It's not coming from clicking the wrong button either.
Dec 28th, 2020, 11:54 am
Dec 28th, 2020, 12:52 pm
borgednow wrote:Just found Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml in

(link removed by moderator)

It's not coming from clicking the wrong button either.

If you did follow the instructions to download from both sites, then please switch to another browser (preferably Firefox) and enable your ad blocker (preferably uBlock Origin). This looks like a Chrome issue, because both links are clean and so is the file.
Dec 28th, 2020, 12:52 pm
Jan 22nd, 2021, 9:12 pm
On Uploadrar, I was having trouble with the last button. Nothing would happen no matter how many times I clicked it. Then I did something odd. I right-clicked it, clicked open link in new tab. It instantly went to downloading the file. Go figure.
Jan 22nd, 2021, 9:12 pm
Jan 30th, 2021, 12:41 am
I was getting so confused for centfile/restfilee, so I've made a few rules for uBlock Origin to help me:
Code: Select allcentfile.com#$#.btn-link { font-size: 70px !important; color: red !important; }
centfile.com#$#input[type="submit"] { font-size: 70px !important; color: red !important; }
centfile.com#$#div > span > a { font-size: 70px !important; color: red !important; }
centfile.com##+js(remove-attr.js, onclick, a[onclick])

restfilee.com#$#.btn-link { font-size: 70px !important; color: red !important; background-color: grey !important; border: 5px solid black !important; }
restfilee.com#$#input[type="submit"] { font-size: 70px !important; color: red !important; background-color: grey !important; border: 5px solid black !important; }
restfilee.com#$#div > span > a { font-size: 70px !important; color: red !important; background-color: grey !important; border: 5px solid black !important; }
restfilee.com##+js(remove-attr.js, onclick, a[onclick])

It's way easier to spot the links now.
Jan 30th, 2021, 12:41 am
Jan 30th, 2021, 1:11 am
f2045529 wrote:I was getting so confused for centfile/restfilee, so I've made a few rules for uBlock Origin to help me:
Code: Select allcentfile.com#$#.btn-link { font-size: 70px !important; color: red !important; }
centfile.com#$#input[type="submit"] { font-size: 70px !important; color: red !important; }
centfile.com#$#div > span > a { font-size: 70px !important; color: red !important; }
centfile.com##+js(remove-attr.js, onclick, a[onclick])

restfilee.com#$#.btn-link { font-size: 70px !important; color: red !important; background-color: grey !important; border: 5px solid black !important; }
restfilee.com#$#input[type="submit"] { font-size: 70px !important; color: red !important; background-color: grey !important; border: 5px solid black !important; }
restfilee.com#$#div > span > a { font-size: 70px !important; color: red !important; background-color: grey !important; border: 5px solid black !important; }
restfilee.com##+js(remove-attr.js, onclick, a[onclick])

It's way easier to spot the links now.

Or...you could buy a Premium subscription. :wink: 8)
Jan 30th, 2021, 1:11 am

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Feb 7th, 2021, 12:49 pm
uploadship.com links are redirecting to bittools.net... no note of that in the list, not sure if that's right or not. Been shutting down the pages as it tries to redirect. and I mean it redirects when I first click the link, not when I try to do an actual download. Tried two computers, with adblock and antivirus. Tried chrome and tried firefox.
Feb 7th, 2021, 12:49 pm