Assorted books or authors in one topic
Jun 20th, 2017, 1:16 pm
Hollybrook: Amish Days series Collection by Brenda Maxfield
Requirements: ePUB Reader | 8.1 MB | Version: Retail
Overview: My passion is writing! What could be more delicious than inventing new characters and seeing where they take you?
I am blessed to live in Indiana, a state I share with many Amish communities. (I find the best spices, hot cereal, and good cooking advice at an Amish store not too far away.) I've lived in Honduras, Grand Cayman, and Costa Rica. One of my favorite activities is exploring other cultures. My husband, Paul, and I have two grown children and four precious grandchildren, three, special delivery from Africa and one, homegrown. I love to hole up in our lake cabin and write -- often with a batch of popcorn nearby. (Oh, and did I mention dark chocolate?)
Genre: Inspirational Romance |Amish

(Omnibus Bundled editions)
Hollybrook - Amish Days - Annie 01-03 | Annie's Story (The Forbidden Baby; Escaping Acre's Corner; Sarah's Return)
Hollybrook - Amish Days - Faith 01-03 | Faith's Story (The Adoption; Changing Her Mind; Home at Last)
Hollybrook - Amish Days - Hope 01-03 | Finding Hope (Missing Abram; Abram's Plan; Abram's Bride)
Hollybrook - Amish Days - Mellie 01-03 | Finding Home (Mellie's Sweet Shop; Leaving Hollybrook; The Fire)
Hollybrook - Amish Days - Marian 01-03 |- Marian's Story (The Amish Blogger; Missing Mama; The Big Freeze
Hollybrook - Amish Days - Naomi 01-03 | Naomi's Story (Byler's Bed & Breakfast; The Englischer Stayed Twice; Naomi's Choice)
Hollybrook - Amish Days - Sally 01-03 | Sally's Story (The Decision; Second Thoughts; The Stranger)

(Single Edition Novels)
Hollybrook - Amish Days - Greta 01] - Replacement Wife
Hollybrook - Amish Days - Greta 02] - The Promise
Hollybrook - Amish Days - Greta 03] - The Wedding

Hollybrook - Amish Days - Nancy 01] - The Mother's Helper
Hollybrook - Amish Days - Nancy 02] - Losing Ariel

Hollybrook - Amish Days - Rhoda 01] - The Amish Beekeeper
Hollybrook - Amish Days - Rhoda 02] - The Accident
Hollybrook - Amish Days - Rhoda 03] - Coming Home

Hollybrook - Amish Days - A Desperate Act
Hollybrook - Amish Days - A Loving Stranger
Hollybrook - Amish Days - The Runaway